NHL'er

Adam Gaudette | #96 | C

Recommended Posts

Empty net goal for Gaudette in their game against Boston College yesterday in Beanpot tourney. He is now 6th in division 1 scoring, 21 goals and 24 assists in 29 games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On pace for 27 in 40. Still averaging 4.5 shots per game. Probably ready for the AHL, but an extra year in the NCAA wouldn't hurt him. He'd be THE guy on his team, maybe with Sikura. 

Edited by Derp...
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Shiftynifty said:

1 goal, 2 assists, +3 and 7 shots tonight. 

Sounds like JB may have found a gem.  Look forward to seeing him develop.  We are due for some good luck with prospects.   

Edited by DIBdaQUIB
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, DIBdaQUIB said:

Sounds like JB may have found a gem.  Look forward to seeing him down develop.  We are due for some good luck with prospects.   

His stats are definitely inflated a bit by playing with Aston-Reese and Sikura, but I don't believe they are carrying him. He hasn't played primarily with them these last few games and still produced at a nice rate.

 

Like JB said, we could have a 2C/3C that is good on the PP. ::D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

With that, he extends his point streak to 10 games. He has 18 points (12 goals and 6 assists) in those 10 games. Also, 9 goals in his last 6 games.

I wonder if it is possible for Gaudette to catch up to Aston-Reese and Sikura on points.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Shiftynifty said:

1 goal, 2 assists, +3 and 7 shots tonight. 

Keep shooting like that and ur bound to put em in the net.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, numb3r 16 said:

Keep shooting like that and ur bound to put em in the net.

Probably a pretty good possession player if he can shoot at that rate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Shiftynifty said:

His stats are definitely inflated a bit by playing with Aston-Reese and Sikura, but I don't believe they are carrying him. He hasn't played primarily with them these last few games and still produced at a nice rate.

 

Like JB said, we could have a 2C/3C that is good on the PP. ::D

As much as his production is great, I'm excited about how he plays the game.  A little nastiness is something the Nucks sorely need. If it comes from a ayer that can produce as well...Bonus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WHL rocks said:

Listening to TEAM 1040 earlier. According to Craig Button Canucks have 4 prospects in NHL's top 50 prospects. Boeser, Juolevi, Demko and Gaudette. 

Yep. Like he said, a winger , a goaltender , a centre and a d man. Pretty good imo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, cuporbust said:

Yep. Like he said, a winger , a goaltender , a centre and a d man. Pretty good imo. 

Still need another top center and winger.

 

Hopefully we can get the top center and winger this draft and Lockwood surpasses expectations.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Still need another top center and winger.

 

Hopefully we can get the top center and winger this draft and Lockwood surpasses expectations.

Agreed. Looks like we've got a good shot at two 2nds this year, which bodes well for drafting wingers. I hope we load up on skill entirely through this draft.

 

I think Lockwood will surpass expectations. He's showing much more skill and finesse than he was advertised as having. His reads seem to be solid (from highlights and game packages) and he's got great speed. I think he peaks as a really solid middle-six guy.

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DeNiro said:

Still need another top center and winger.

 

Hopefully we can get the top center and winger this draft and Lockwood surpasses expectations.

Yep. Well we way things are going , we will get a top end pick. The trick is getting a top end nhl r in this draft. So far , benning has shown he can find talent at any draft spot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, WHL rocks said:

Listening to TEAM 1040 earlier. According to Craig Button Canucks have 4 prospects in NHL's top 50 prospects. Boeser, Juolevi, Demko and Gaudette. 

I heard that too, even Gaudette has jumped over Fatty Virtanen

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, filthycanuck said:

I heard that too, even Gaudette has jumped over Fatty Virtanen

What do you mean by "even Gaudette"?

Gaudette is one of the best players in the NCAA this year. He totally deserves to be on this list. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.