The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Adam Gaudette | #96 | C

NHL'er

32 minutes ago, drummerboy said:

I see he clarified that in a late post.  

Even with that, since when does every single prospect pan out?

it would be very cool, but it is still very optimistic 

Oh yeah for sure. The Chances are very slim. It's easier to slot in your own prospects when predicting future lineups than taking an absolute shot in the dark trying to predict trades and FA's. I appreciate optimism though. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MisterOriginality said:

Apparently, Gaudette is on USA radar, to be a possible candidate on the Olympic roster. If this is true I think this would be a great opportunity for the kid. 

Imagine a gold medal final between Pettersson vs. Gaudette. I am getting to ahead of myself :P

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, drummerboy said:

6 rookies. 

3 guys on their 2nd year. 

2 really young guys in Bo and Granny. 

And Kane as the wise veteran.  

What a garbage season this lineup has ahead of them.   

Deniro, is that you?

15 hours ago, aGENT said:

Yeah sorry, that fantasy lineup was definitely meant for a few years in the future. 

1 hour ago, drummerboy said:

I see he clarified that in a late post.  

Even with that, since when does every single prospect pan out?

it would be very cool, but it is still very optimistic 

That's not 'every single prospect' FWIW. And it's just a fun exercise based on the info we currently have available to us....eesh :rolleyes:

Unlike the rest of you, I don't know the exact players we'll be drafting the next couple years or how every guy pans out. Yes, maybe Goldobin or somebody doesn't pan out. Chances are, another prospect does (maybe even someone yet to be drafted) and takes that guys spot. 

Pretty much every guy there is currently on a pretty positive trajectory. It's a 'best guess' and, I don't think' terribly unrealistic given present info. I can't believe I'm having to actually explain this on a freaking hockey forum as though this is the first time you guys have seen a 'what if' projected lineup a couple years in to the future.

Bunch of grumps today :lol:

12 minutes ago, aGENT said:

I didn't include a D lineup ::D :P

Man y'alls panties are sure wound tight today!

its the impending Megna show thats got 'em riled. 

I don't see what the big deal is, its interesting to see who would fit where. 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

I like that the Canucks aren't putting pressure on him. My guess is they'll offer him the same opportunity to burn 9 games at the end of this year (like Brock got) if we're out of the playoffs or there's a spot available due to injury or trade. 

Edited by Jimmy McGill
  • Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

I like that the Canucks aren't putting pressure on him. My guess is they'll offer him the same opportunity to burn 9 games at the end of this year (like Brock got) if we're out of the playoffs or there's a spot available due to injury or trade

*cough* Burmistrov *cough* Vanek *cough*

13 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

I like that the Canucks aren't putting pressure on him. My guess is they'll offer him the same opportunity to burn 9 games at the end of this year (like Brock got) if we're out of the playoffs or there's a spot available due to injury or trade. 

Henrik will need a rest by then, in a nice comfy chair, with a six pack.