The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Adam Gaudette | #96 | C

NHL'er

5 minutes ago, canuckledraggin said:

A right shot center who is your 1st option for every situation. 1 spot below his teammate Sikura for 3rd in NCAA scoring. He's going to be good you figure? 

He's going to step right in.  Has offensive skill but he's a high-motor take-no-prisoners kind of guy, as we saw when he went after Pettersson and was schooling Rathbone the entire prospects game.

On 10/31/2017 at 9:29 PM, Ray_Cathode said:

Henrik will need a rest by then, in a nice comfy chair, with a six pack.

Because we'll be gearing up for the playoffs? Seriously though, right now I don't even care where we finish this year. I'm just happy to be watching exciting Canucks hockey again with more prospects on the way. We've all been waiting much too long to say that and mean it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Wise Owl said:

Might be a prick too but we will love him.

lets just hope he stays away from players wives at least lol

but in all seriousness, as much as Kesler's abrasive side was fun to watch agitate the other side, kinda glad our team doesn't have that reputation of being like it was when Kesler and Burr were like in the early days of their careers.  Would like to stay clear from that stuff.

Edited by CRAZY_4_NAZZY
  • Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, Hutton Wink said:

He's going to step right in.  Has offensive skill but he's a high-motor take-no-prisoners kind of guy, as we saw when he went after Pettersson and was schooling Rathbone the entire prospects game.

Was  being 100% facetious. All you need is a set of eyeballs to see this guy is a top six NHL center. 

2 minutes ago, Hutton Wink said:

He's already a better prospect than "best-in-draft" Jankowski, who took until his senior year to reach decent projections.  At the least, he projects to be a middle-six winger; at best... the skill combined with grit and desire means the sky's the limit.

Winger? How's Jankowski doing this season anyways

12 minutes ago, Erik Karlsson said:

Yes, that's why I said "at the least".  His FO% isn't great right now, but I think he still becomes an NHL C.

Haven't watched much Flames, but scuttlebutt around them is that he should take Bennett's spot.  That being said, Bennett is pointless in 13 games and Jankowski pointless in 5.  He was at a 2PPG pace in the AHL to start the season.

13 hours ago, Erik Karlsson said:

Flames have the worst bottom 6 in the league with a combined total of 7 points (2 of them from Brouwer), Bennett scoreless, Stajan is NOT an NHL'er anymore, I don't know why he still has a job (scoreless), Glass, Lazar 1 point, Versteeg 4.

So really Jankowski is playing with a bunch of plugs and he seems to be playing really well. One of the their only lone bright spots. 

Edited by Odd.

7 hours ago, Odd. said:

Flames have the worst bottom 6 in the league with a combined total of 7 points (2 of them from Brouwer), Bennett scoreless, Stajan is NOT an NHL'er anymore, I don't know why he still has a job (scoreless), Glass, Lazar 1 point, Versteeg 4.

So really Jankowski is playing with a bunch of plugs and he seems to be playing really well. One of the their only lone bright spots. 

I still can't believe he turned out. Always thought he was going to bust.

12 minutes ago, Erik Karlsson said:

I still can't believe he turned out. Always thought he was going to bust.

He's actually a pretty decent player. One of their only good prospects that they have, and they don't really have that many quality forwards. Mangiapane and Ruzicka, the rest are very meh.