The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Adam Gaudette | #96 | C

NHL'er

On 11/3/2017 at 2:47 PM, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

lets just hope he stays away from players wives at least lol

but in all seriousness, as much as Kesler's abrasive side was fun to watch agitate the other side, kinda glad our team doesn't have that reputation of being like it was when Kesler and Burr were like in the early days of their careers.  Would like to stay clear from that stuff.

I agree 100%. 

19 minutes ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

I'd like to see them on a line together soon someday. 

I wouldn't mess with the Boeser - Horvat duo, i want Jake to develop a chemistry with someone :P

Goldobin - Gaudette - Virtanen

lots of speed and talent and Jake can get back to hitting again. 

9 minutes ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

The one good thing about where our franchise is sitting right now: After suffering a bad loss like the Canucks did last night, we can always just mosey on over to the prospects section to feel a little better B)

Its definitely nice to have some really good, up and coming prospects. I actually spend most of my time in the prospects section whenever I come onto this site. The cupboards are getting full with notable talent. Keep in mind that it was only a few short years ago that Nick Jensen was prob our top prospect lol. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Kungfudru said:

Its definitely nice to have some really good, up and coming prospects. I actually spend most of my time in the prospects section whenever I come onto this site. The cupboards are getting full with notable talent. Keep in mind that it was only a few short years ago that Nick Jensen was prob our top prospect lol. 

Thats enough to give you nightmares.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

The one good thing about where our franchise is sitting right now: After suffering a bad loss like the Canucks did last night, we can always just mosey on over to the prospects section to feel a little better B)

The weird thing is you're right and it's the first time in forever that we can actually say that

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 3

21 hours ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

and it's a win win situation, if we make the playoffs nice, but if not then we can potentially add Dahlin to our prospect pool B)