The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Adam Gaudette | #96 | C

Looks like both of Gaudette’s weekend games (Northeastern vs Maine) will be available via the GoNU streaming service:

https://portal.stretchinternet.com/northeastern/#live

Game 1 is today at 7pm EST (4pm in Vancouver)

Game 2 tomorrow at 5pm EST (2pm in Vancouver)

I’ll try to post the direct links to the streams when we get closer to gametime.

• Upvote 4
4 hours ago, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

Looks like both of Gaudette’s weekend games (Northeastern vs Maine) will be available via the GoNU streaming service:

https://portal.stretchinternet.com/northeastern/#live

Game 1 is today at 7pm EST (4pm in Vancouver)

Game 2 tomorrow at 5pm EST (2pm in Vancouver)

I’ll try to post the direct links to the streams when we get closer to gametime.

SID you are going to get me in trouble again! The nagging wife has a long list of things for me to do as soon as I get home, how am i gonna do that when Im watching streams of college hockey games!!! ::D

27 minutes ago, Darius71 said:

SID you are going to get me in trouble again! The nagging wife has a long list of things for me to do as soon as I get home, how am i gonna do that when Im watching streams of college hockey games!!! ::D

Glad I could help. ;) 

@SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME: ruining relationships on CDC since 2008

• Hydration 3
15 minutes ago, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

With those 33 points in 21 games, Gaudette is now in sole possession of the NCAA Div 1 Men’s scoring lead.

He moves 3 points clear of Borgström (who doesn’t play until next week), each now with 21 games played.

His 1.57 points per game only trails teammate Sikura (who has 1.61 points/game after 18 GP).

Sikura is a potential Free Agent this summer as he hasnt signed yet with chicago has he?

5 minutes ago, Yotes said:

Sikura is a potential Free Agent this summer as he hasnt signed yet with chicago has he?

Yep. They’re actually sweating a little in Chicago with him. Was offered a deal last year and turned it down to go back for his senior year. 

If he’s unsigned next summer, hopefully JB is working the phones come August 16th.

Edited by SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME
Just now, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

Yep. They’re actually sweating a little in Chicago with him. Was offered a deal last year and turned it down to go back for his senior year. 

If he’s unsigned next summer, hopefully JB is working on the phones come August 16th.

Do you have any idea why Garrett Cockerill seems to have dropped out in his 4th year? He was in the echl and I think just got called up to the AHL. Was a rhd on same team this year as a senior over or at a ppg after 15gp then left