The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Adam Gaudette | #96 | C

NHL'er

On ‎2018‎年‎2‎月‎4‎日 at 6:45 AM, Yotes said:

True, I hope this loop hole gets changed or reworked in the next cba. Definitely not fair for the team that drafted and holds the players rights. I guess any player can just choose not to sign with the team that drafted them, but Junior players would have to then be re drafted again vs just signing an elc after 4yrs of college

Almost like the rich(connected?) College boys evading the Vietnam war!

14 minutes ago, Sean Monahan said:

Watching the replay they’ve shown during the intermission it looks like the shot was tipped so I don’t think Gaudette will get the assist. 

It kind of looks like it that way. There might be a scoring change, but for now, he has been credited for the assist on that goal.

20 minutes ago, Sean Monahan said:

Watching the replay they’ve shown during the intermission it looks like the shot was tipped so I don’t think Gaudette will get the assist. 

But tipped by a BC guy, methinks.  In any case, those goals were largely due to Sikura, Gaudette just happened to be the third-last guy to touch the puck.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, The 5th Line said:

They do.  42 points in 28 games now

Can he reach 60pts? Does anyone know how many games are left in his season?

Edited by Odd.

35 minutes ago, redhdlois said:

Does anyone know NorthEastern's schedule....i.e. when their season ends ?   TIA

February 24th is their last scheduled game. I believe they then go into the regional tournament March 23rd to 25th and then to the Frozen Four if they are lucky. The Frozen Four is from April 5th to 7th.  Here is the actual path to the Frozen Four.

When is the 2018 Frozen Four?

NCAA.com

Last Updated - Jul 8, 2017 11:58 EDT

The Frozen Four is heading to St. Paul, Minnesota in 2018 on April 5 and 7 at Xcel Energy Center.

The semifinals are set for the first date while the national champion will then be determined on April 7. This upcoming year will mark the sixth Frozen Four hosted by St. Paul, and the first since 2011.

The 2018 Division I men's ice hockey tournament begins with the selection of 16 teams on March 18. The field will then be thinned in single-elimination regional rounds to decide the final four teams who will travel to Minnesota for the Frozen Four.

Below are all the important dates for the 2018 tournament:

ROUNDS DATES
Selection Show March 18, 2018
Regionals March 23-25, 2018
Frozen Four April 5 & 7, 2018
Edited by Rick Blight
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1