The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Waivers] Unconditional - Hodgson, Stalberg

Visp

Victor Stalberg and Cody Hodgson on unconditional waivers for buyout purposes today. Mike Richards, P-A Parenteau and Fistric all cleared

So NSH will buy out Stalberg. Ditto BUF with Hodgson.

Hodgson is 1/3rd not 2/3rd because he is under 26.

Cody on a cheap contract could be interesting to watch. Otherwise he becomes an AHL superstar where his skating won't be such a detriment.

Turns out CoHo is not as good as he was supposed to be. Are people still pissed that he got traded?

Yes, for two reasons.

1st. Gillis was only trading with one team. He should have let it be known around the league he was interested in moving Hodgson for the right price, he would have gotten more out of the deal.

2nd. He should have waited until the draft, so that inflated Cody's numbers for the season and post season. Once again we would have gotten more.

Having Kassian with a bad back isn't a lot to show for it.

Yes, for two reasons.

1st. Gillis was only trading with one team. He should have let it be known around the league he was interested in moving Hodgson for the right price, he would have gotten more out of the deal.

2nd. He should have waited until the draft, so that inflated Cody's numbers for the season and post season. Once again we would have gotten more.

Having Kassian with a bad back isn't a lot to show for it.

Once again, people tend to over value our players...just saying....

Yes, for two reasons.

Weren't there 6 players he was targeting for Hodgson? I remember Carlson, Clifford, and Kassian were three but forgot the rest.

Wow. I think it's effort level personally, I mean it's hard to get up for playing when your team loses every night. I have to question his conditioning too, as his first stride never really improved.

Someone will give him a second chance, and I hope Hodgson jumps on it.

Only have to pay 1/3rd as well since he's under 26.

Archived