The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

LA visits .. Be nice

vancouverdepression

No thanks. He'll be cheap shotting as usual and taking stupid penalties.

Too bad Matthias won't be around to make it rain hats on his sorry face again.

Lucic sucks. GO CANUCKS GO

Will never cheer for a king

When LA comes to town next season, how about a big ol cheer whenever Lucic handles the puck.... Then maybe just maybeeee he will feel the warm west coast love and sign here! Namaste thirsty my friends.

The only time I'll ever cheer for Lucic, is if and big IF he plays for the Canucks.

If this is the case, then cheer loudly for Seabrook, he is what we need, not Lucic. Breezy is a true team guy, a stud D man and a BC boy.

Either way I hate anyone who does not play for the Canucks (besides Kesler, whom i appreciate his years of intensity and service). I will also cheer Juice if he does get traded because I love the guy.

If this is the case, then cheer loudly for Seabrook, he is what we need, not Lucic. Breezy is a true team guy, a stud D man and a BC boy.

Either way I hate anyone who does not play for the Canucks (besides Kesler, whom i appreciate his years of intensity and service). I will also cheer Juice if he does get traded because I love the guy.

Then you should cheer for Shea Weber, Evander Kane, Jamie Benn....

How about no.

Canucks Talk? No.

I'm hot, cranky and unless Milan Lucic is a new popsicle that the ice cream man's about to bring me, no.

I am too hot, tired and cranky to lock this. But I should.

I can't even begin to imagine what flavor that popsicle would be.

Archived