The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Flames ink Hamilton 6 years

Darren Haynes ‏@DarrenWHaynes 3m3 minutes ago For the next five seasons, #Flames will have both TJ Brodie and Dougie Hamilton for around $10.4-million. PK Subban's cap hit is $9-million.

^ That is ridiculous.

A lot of people were saying they think Calgary would regress this year, but I have to think they're going to be a contender. They're young, have a lot of heart and drive and have fixed holes on their team.

If they can have either Hiller or Ramo prove they can be a full-time starter, the team will be a real threat.

Darren Haynes ‏@DarrenWHaynes 3m3 minutes ago For the next five seasons, #Flames will have both TJ Brodie and Dougie Hamilton for around $10.4-million. PK Subban's cap hit is $9-million.

NHLnumbers@NHLnumbers 4m4 minutes ago

Here's Calgary's cap situation with Hamilton added. They still have ~$16 million in cap space available.

^ That is ridiculous.

A lot of people were saying they think Calgary would regress this year, but I have to think they're going to be a contender. They're young, have a lot of heart and drive and have fixed holes on their team.

If they can have either Hiller or Ramo prove they can be a full-time starter, the team will be a real threat.

They are better, but they aren't a contender. They don't belong in the same breath as Anaheim or Chicago.

Rumour is dougie had problems with his teammates.

Looking forward to him being danced by the sedins =)

Too bad though... I was hoping he'd hold out lol

Your enthusiasm and team pride is great but I'm not sure the Sedins will be doing much dancing around Calgary's defense.

Archived