The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Breaking News: See Ya Bieksa!

AboardTheWCE

Well I can't say I'm happy with trade, now it's open season on all of our best players! If this is the start of a rebuild I can live with it but if they are still thinking retool its going to be a long year

Whew another Canuck went to Anaheim?

Decent return though, can't wait to see what Vancouver picks up.

... in a year... too bad this isn't NHL 15, we could just sim the whole year right to the draft!

B) Thanks Beast for everything that you did for this team and the city....definitely the sad part of this buisness...All the best for you and your Family in Sunny Cali.....looking forward to that first game back in the Garage....

My favorite Nuck...Wish he had retired a nuck. Hope to see him back in a front office capacity some day.

Good Luck Juice...Hope ya win a cup.

Sad day brother, but you're going to a much bigger, better, more balanced team!!!!

Go Ducks!!!

ditto, well said

Typical modern era fan, saying "Nuck". Spotpicker won't be missed until he drops the gloves with Tanev and continues his alleged tough guy mantra. Hold bass solo.

Not sure what you are driving at here with "modern era" Cab. Whatever though, been watching them since the 70's. Probably longer than you have been alive, judging by your "cue bass solo" schtick.

Sounds like you didn't like Juice, but you gotta respect his toughness, his dedication to mindcheck and the kids in the community. Pound for pound tough guy.

You shouldn't be accused of being a spot picker when you're less than 200 pounds. He shouldn't have to apologize for winning fights against guys in the same weight class as him.

Also, his wife did a ton of work in the community, especially with ESL instruction. She'll definitely be missed as well by a lot of people.

Well, at least we didn't totally botch this gong show.

GOOD

WORK!

Thumbs-Up-GIF.gif

Yes, that's great we got rid of that freeloader. Its probably 6 years late - but better now than never. No more watching Bieska fishing the puck out the net 85 times a season and slowing the game down like mollases. Who says there is no god!

Suprised the ducks have him 4 mil a year. He'll be 36 and 37 during the contract and his decline was pretty evident this past season.. best of luck in anhiehm kevin.. you were def one of my fav canucks throughout your ten years in van.

Edit..typo

I've gotta add. I think the OPs topic title is gutless and disrespectful.

Ffs the guy put his heart on his sleeve for us for almost 10 years and you right something like that in the title?

Have some freaking respect.

Breaking News: Bieksa to Anaheim

Or Bieksa thanks for the 10 seasons

This really grinds my gears

I've gotta add. I think the OPs topic title is gutless and disrespectful.

Ffs the guy put his heart on his sleeve for us for almost 10 years and you right something like that in the title?

Have some freaking respect.

Breaking News: Bieksa to Anaheim

Or Bieksa thanks for the 10 seasons

This really grinds my gears

The OP is a loser. What do you want

Archived