Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Odd.

[Poll] Possible Candidates for the "A"?

The "A"?  

160 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You must've just started paying attention to canucks hockey. Burrows has been a monumental player, antagonizer, goal scorer, top line shut down guy and all around he is a great two way player. A role model.

Key point there, "has been"

Key point there, "has been"

Still is in my eyes.

I said Horvat. You have t move with your franchises youth movement and it's a start giving him one. Come on people, Edler? The guy needs to focus on his game and not being given any letter.

You must've just started paying attention to canucks hockey. Burrows has been a monumental player, antagonizer, goal scorer, top line shut down guy and all around he is a great two way player. A role model.

That in no way qualifies him as a captain of any time. You want your captains to be leaders and respected by refs. Burrows is not respected by referees and that doesn't bode well if he ever had to argue a point by the penalty box.

I like Horvat. I could see him being Captain one day.

But giving him an A after one good rookie season is a little much. Let him grow into it.

Anyway, I voted for Burr. He's been a warrior for us since day 1 and he's got the Heart of a Canuck.

Burrows hands down deserves the A but a dman deserves it in my book so either edler or hamhuis. Whom WD picks I'm happy. :)

Hamhuis easily. Followed by burrows or dorsett. Agreed with some comments saying edler and tanev are too quiet.