The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Write a Eulogy for a Banned Member

thejazz97

Of the top of my head, here are some famous banned users:

Wasn't Satan's Evil Twin someone else? I forget his other (prior) name(s) he would post about politics on..

Anyways, you've got a number of people on my block list:

3wjGbjx.png

Updated. :)

I was amazed that he wasn't banned when he offered a fellow CDC member to meet up in public for a fist fight. lol

Was just a matter of time.

I always miss all the good stuff.

i remember seeing him post before I registered as a user. Good stuff

Steve Bennett was pretty funny as well, he was even worse when he was in hfboards pissing off other fans. Chauncey and the user "Tom Sestito" uses to get into arguments alot... Chauncey threw in a "respect yourself" and threw off Tom.

Thanks for mentioning Steve Bennett. Hes my all time fav troll and I feel like he is underrated/forgotten about a lot.

D. Doughty - lol

i know who's behind that account personally although he doesn't know I post here. Sadly, his first few proposals were serious....

After a while he noticed people began to get pissed off by his posts so he started to troll. Pretty similar in person

There's 4 people I really dislike on CDC and 3 of them are banned:

Brick Tamland - very rude and aggressive all the time

Pimp C - If you've seen even one of his posts, you know why he's on this list.

The Magician - I don't know if we ever even agreed once on anything... There's more I could say about him but it would make me seem hypocritical.

Rick Grimes - I don't know what he was banned for, and he was a pretty likeable guy. He did rage sometimes though.

Horvat - He didn't deserve all the hate he got IMO. I thought he was an okay poster until he started trolling. Is there proof he was Tiger Singh?

Steve Bennett/Chauncey - Best troll of all time

Sokratis Papastathopoulos - Funniest troll of all time just because of that one thread

D. Doughty - lol

The question is, who's the 4th.

Wetcoaster – a brilliant man of great knowledge and wisdom who refused to 'dumb it down' for the denizens of CDC that refused to admit when they’d been hoisted on their own petards. Unfortunately his humor often went over most folks’ heads. A man, who if his life story were known to those here, would have been held in great esteem instead of being treated with the disdain and contempt he was subjected to on a daily basis.

Sharpshooter – a man of great wit and humour who singlehandedly kept the God thread going for a 1000+ pages and was very good at skewering those who chose to debate without knowing or backing up their facts. Another RIP poster who did not suffer fools gladly. As one of the Kings of Late Night, he never failed to elicit belly laughs in those who understood him or complete rage in those who dared to cross him.

Uncle Bob – what can be said of someone who was universally missed when he chose to leave us. Though never banned, his presence has been sorely missed by all of us who ‘knew’ him. RIP wherever you are, dear man.

Coaster was an arrogant troll who deserved every bit of the destain and contempt heaped upon him, a perfect example of how someone can have knowledge but be completely lacking in intelligence and wisdom.

Wetcoaster – a brilliant man of great knowledge and wisdom who refused to 'dumb it down' for the denizens of CDC that refused to admit when they’d been hoisted on their own petards. Unfortunately his humor often went over most folks’ heads. A man, who if his life story were known to those here, would have been held in great esteem instead of being treated with the disdain and contempt he was subjected to on a daily basis.

Sharpshooter – a man of great wit and humour who singlehandedly kept the God thread going for a 1000+ pages and was very good at skewering those who chose to debate without knowing or backing up their facts. Another RIP poster who did not suffer fools gladly. As one of the Kings of Late Night, he never failed to elicit belly laughs in those who understood him or complete rage in those who dared to cross him.

Uncle Bob – what can be said of someone who was universally missed when he chose to leave us. Though never banned, his presence has been sorely missed by all of us who ‘knew’ him. RIP wherever you are, dear man.

Jesus Christ I'm surprised you were able to type all that with one hand

Jesus Christ I'm surprised you were able to type all that with one hand

Talent, dahling, talent...

You inadvertently proved his point by acting like Wetcoaster. :lol:

I wanted to go "Wetcoaster is that you?"

As he did mine. I'm-a thinkin' this is whatchoo call a 'stalemate'. :lol:

You seem to have some jimmy rustle issues with a couple or 10 posters, there, Mr. zaibatsu. ;)

Archived