The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Write a Eulogy for a Banned Member

thejazz97

Yah dig up some of the old threads with him in it, please find where I was "bested" by his "intellect".

With your 20 posts and the fact that you signed up in May of this year, its amazing the insight you have on wetcoaster considering he was banned years before you even joined CDC.

His life story was that he was apparently some top lawyer at some major law firm (doing apparently major law work) Yet somehow had all the time in the world to, as you put it, hoist the denizens of CDC in their own petard for 8 or 9 hours a day. The BS spewing from that guy reeks of nothing more than a con man with an overinflated ego.
However,

You reek of Wetcoaster or one of his other banned groupies. Stay banned. The mods have already told you you're not welcome here you should respect that.

I had suspected as much from their first post, but it's painfully obvious now. :lol:

I can see how not knowing the whole story could give one that impression. Acquiring the entire story would have required a little respect and intellect on the part of the posters who were hoisted and bested but couldn't see past their own embarrassment at being so. Many assumptions were made about WC......most of which are incorrect.

There are many previously banned members of this board who have been allowed to return. One should never rely solely on a join date or post count to question the veracity or validity of a member.

Again, it's easy to denigrate a former poster when they're not here to defend themself. G'day.

As I said, moving on....

BAN GROUPIE

FramingDragon

You were one of the extremely elusive and rare, highly logical and rational females I've encountered online or in real life...your religious beliefs notwithstanding.

I should have asked you out for dinner.

Don't worry about the tip, I got it covered...

Please tell me you're being heavily sarcastic.

What happened to:

Pimp C? - Yes he's a jerk, didn't like his pessimistic comments.

Rick Grimes?- Wouldn't think he would get banned.

Dasein?- What on earth happened to him?

lol at buretomogilny and gm.

Please tell me you're being heavily sarcastic.

Hmm...no, not really.

It's the Internet. Whatever intellectual density she lacked was probably made up for with her physical density.

Well, it is possible to change someone's physical "density", especially if cost is no object...it is, however, impossible to remedy and rectify someone's lack of intellectual capacity with the technologies available right now...not saying it is impossible to do so in the future, though...

FramingDragon

You were one of the extremely elusive and rare, highly logical and rational females I've encountered online or in real life...your religious beliefs notwithstanding.

I should have asked you out for dinner.

Don't worry about the tip, I got it covered...

Go out more. :sadno:

She was nothing special.

Miltt said he posted in sarcasm exclusively as a way of escaping reality. His sarcasm was really obvious, actually. I don't know why so many people fell for it and got mad.

Kind or hard to pick up sarcasm on the internet, just saying

Hmm...no, not really.

Well, it is possible to change someone's physical "density", especially if cost is no object...it is, however, impossible to remedy and rectify someone's lack of intellectual capacity with the technologies available right now...not saying it is impossible to do so in the future, though...

Yeah, I think your credibility is shot to hell with your confirmation at this point.

I've come across her various times and she is one of the most illogical person around. I've destroyed her in arguments using purely logic. Each time, she scurries away after leaving a personal insult, which, by the way, were reasons for why she got banned.

Your signature that says that you have a knack of being right - simply betrays you. You couldn't be anymore wrong this time.

Archived