The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Ducks extend Juice

Good for KB.

Guy is a heart/soul player. Playing in ANA, with their depth, he'll be able to play the kind of minutes he can realistically handle at this stage of his career.

Still can't think I'm going to support ANA the least bit though; )!

Atta boy juice, this year alot of Canucks fans will learn 2 things. How much of a difference he made(right now I think beyond Tanev our D looks like absolute $&!# ) and secondly, how good he is being put in a second pairing role...and seeing actual PP time. Probably bounces back to his 40 pt seasons again.

Atta boy juice, this year alot of Canucks fans will learn 2 things. How much of a difference he made(right now I think beyond Tanev our D looks like absolute crap ) and secondly, how good he is being put in a second pairing role...and seeing actual PP time. Probably bounces back to his 40 pt seasons again.

I agree that some people around here will learn a few things. You don't know what you've got until it's gone.

And SMH at the amateur Capologists. What makes people think that they are the arbiter of a player's worth, just because they watch the Canucks on a regular basis? Don't you think the Ducks have done their due diligence on Juice? They have access to film and the same advanced stats that everyone else has...

I agree that some people around here will learn a few things. You don't know what you've got until it's gone.

And SMH at the amateur Capologists. What makes people think that they are the arbiter of a player's worth, just because they watch the Canucks on a regular basis? Don't you think the Ducks have done their due diligence on Juice? They have access to film and the same advanced stats that everyone else has...

Man watch Edler play... I played hockey in jr B when I was younger...and I have no explanation for it. The guy has so much skill but makes absolutely retarded plays most times. It's like he doesn't understand the game at all. I'm actually surprised Tanev did well with him this year because the style he plays usually pulls his D-partner out of position to compensate for it. IMHO, we traded the wrong guy.

Archived