The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Teen mob ransacks Walmart in Macon, Georgia

Mr. Ambien

Weak. Fifty teens and that's it?

There's a story there.... spill it. Story time as told by riffraff! ::D

Damn kids these days, they don't take any pride in their work. In my day, me and 4 of my buddies could have done $2000 in damages in the same amount of time.

Exactly where I was going in my post.

I'm not going to spill out all the dirt surrounding some alleged poor decisions collectively made in my youth resulting in destruction of property;), but if alleged incidents did transpire the end results were allegedly more impressive from the perspective of man power vs damage.

Maybe it it's the GMO's

Damn kids these days, they don't take any pride in their work. In my day, me and 4 of my buddies could have done $2000 in damages in the same amount of time.

When I was a little kid, I really wanted to play tennis but my sister was busy. We kinda have a half wall in the kitchen and there's a window above it. I softly hit the window by accident and realized I should probably go outside. As I was leaving the kitchen, I hear this slight cracking sound. Oh man, I was such a dumb kid. ^_^

How about "50 weave wearing Americans"? Would that be PC enough for you?

The PC/SJW boogeyman people use to excuse their underlying motives is just bleh.

Saying "50 black youths" is making it into a racial issue; it's not just adding imagery (lol). But you already knew that.

The PC/SJW boogeyman people use to excuse their underlying motives is just bleh.

Saying "50 black youths" is making it into a racial issue; it's not just adding imagery (lol). But you already knew that.

About right for a proudly self-proclaimed "regular run-of-the-mill d-bag", no?

Archived