The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] LOST (Game On!)

JohnLocke

I sent this PM to the people I have been in contact with and now I am sharing it with every one............

Listen guys game or not i cannot F#ck over people that trust me.

Last round 112 choose me as a candidate . I do not win with either faction I have to eliminate the other 3 candidates

I thought and told JL when he told me that the only thing I could do was keep working with the TP to help them/us win and only use my candidate kill on people i thought were mafia , I would never use it on any of the people i have been in contact even though the odds say one of you are a candidate.

After all the work I have put in was gutted when i found out i was not TP anymore and will still consider it a win if TP win.

I am sending this PM to every one who I have been in contact with that is left alive , you guys , Kryten , intoews and OTTS , one of you has to to be a candidate so I say in advance..... et tu brute

I will still be working towards A TP win , placing my block to our advantage , voting as you guys do.

I will only be on for a short while tommoz morning I have to pick flowers for the saturday markets

Good luck TP

May back stabbing traitors have their teste's ripped of and fed to them ..

Ok, so here is what is happening.

This account will be shortly banned.
After that I will serve 2 weeks off.

Then my old account will be reactivated.

I don't know if I could somehow play outside this forum for the next game, but that would be superb in keeping my ironman streak alive.
If the next host decides there is a way for me to contact them and play outside the forum I would greatly appreciate it. Whether it be reddit, twitter, or whatever source, I would like the chance to play the next game.(Just leave the contact info in the thread, and I'll be sure to read it!)
From there someone could quote me with my posts, but if that is too much of a hassle, my Ironman streak will R.I.P.

I will be viewing as a guest for the next 2 weeks, so whenever you see a guest viewing this thread, it will most likely be me.

~Regards Feltchy

I sent this PM to the people I have been in contact with and now I am sharing it with every one............

Listen guys game or not i cannot F#ck over people that trust me.

Last round 112 choose me as a candidate . I do not win with either faction I have to eliminate the other 3 candidates

I thought and told JL when he told me that the only thing I could do was keep working with the TP to help them/us win and only use my candidate kill on people i thought were mafia , I would never use it on any of the people i have been in contact even though the odds say one of you are a candidate.

After all the work I have put in was gutted when i found out i was not TP anymore and will still consider it a win if TP win.

I am sending this PM to every one who I have been in contact with that is left alive , you guys , Kryten , intoews and OTTS , one of you has to to be a candidate so I say in advance..... et tu brute

I will still be working towards A TP win , placing my block to our advantage , voting as you guys do.

I will only be on for a short while tommoz morning I have to pick flowers for the saturday markets

Good luck TP

May back stabbing traitors have their teste's ripped of and fed to them ..

I'm giving you a +1 even though I think you're crazy....

caesar also said Veni Vidi Vici

I basically trust no one at this point.

OTTS votes KH then Toews follows suit remarking on how it is just voting for non alliance members. I can only assume an alliance of confirmed TPs. When questioned about how to get in no one answers.

After this BH comes in with a mystery source claiming Kryten is Mafia but offers nothing else solid. KH immediately joins this vote backing BH as credible despite saying he was confused as the reason he isnt speaking just a few posts before.

The alliance could just be Mafia posing.

BH and KH may both be Mafia as well trying to save him.

Ether way all I know for sure is TP's have been butchering each other the last few rounds and no one has reached out to me.

We are getting destroyed and if you are TP I urge you to connect with me. I am willing to take the risk and reveal my role though i have already voiced I am TP since I doubt we can win striking randomly. Sawyer has went after 2 TP's in the last night and Desmond has also killed a TP. We need to gain some order.

Also - I say we let Zfetch sign up for the next game and then God Kill him for inactive (iron man streak intact)

Great idea.

Make me cult leader too, so it's all good.

Also since I'm still awaiting being put down, you guys are great.

The main reason I'm still on this community is cuz' of you guys and mafia. (The only reason MR is on the community is cuz' of mafia ;) )

I will be trying out mafia on a different forum in the meanwhile. I'll try to recruit some people.

R.I.P July 9th-July 23rd

I will just take a swing then.

In the show Jacob only chose crash survivors as candidates. if BH is a claimed 3rd party this would be new. Partnered with originally voted KH siding with him easily. I find BH and KH most suspicious now so I will trust the alliance and vote KH

Vote Heffy

I will just take a swing then.

In the show Jacob only chose crash survivors as candidates. if BH is a claimed 3rd party this would be new. Partnered with originally voted KH siding with him easily. I find BH and KH most suspicious now so I will trust the alliance and vote KH

Vote Heffy

BH is Kate Austen. He claimed earlier. The alliance are the ones voting Kryten.

vote Kryten

I am the Tracker (Penny Widmore) and I tracked VIC last night as instructed by BH. I don't know if he is Kate or not but when I come up TP at nightfall, I suggest you guys hang either him or whomever is pulling the wool over his eyes yet another round.

Archived