The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] LOST (Game On!)

JohnLocke

Nightfall Six

Benjamin Linus was running out of places to hide. The Dharma Initiative had been trying to find him for the past day. However, on the island in 1977, there were few places to hide. The Dharma Initiative found him and put a bullet through his heart.

1040323_6f756d29-cfe7-442c-a6e0-eab40c57

James "Sawyer" Ford chose to go after Goodwin and Harper Stanhope tonight. He methodically planted a land mine outside of their camp. Boom. They blew up...

Bernard Nadler was walking through the forest. He saw out of the corner of his eye, a shadowy figure approaching him. The figure chased after him with a machete yelling, "I'm going to kill you, Candidate!". He slashed Bernard's legs and maimed him... However, Bernard's vast knowledge of the jungle allowed him to escape between some bushes.... right into the camp of The Others . Tom Friendly looked at Bernard curiously, grabbed his knife, and walked up to him.

Bernard threw a rock at Tom, which hit him directly in the head and knocked him unconscious. Bernard escaped death again.

As he was lying there in the forest, he contemplated life. He had seen his wife, Rose Nadler, murdered the night before. Was there any reason to be alive anymore?

Bernard took Tom's knife and sliced his own throat.

Kate Austen was running around creating love triangles and being generally annoying. However, she was one of the leaders in the camp of original survivors. They listened to what she had to say.

She seemed invincible... until tonight.

A hooded figure snuck waited until she was out of her tent at night and shot her with an arrow...

kate.jpg

She went to create love triangles in the Hobbit instead...

2 Candidates remain...

Deceased:

Virtanen87 - John Locke

Nail 3738 - Juliet Burke

Dr. Strangelove - Jack Shephard

HashtagNucks - Richard Alpert

Zfetch - Ethan Rom

Aladeen - Martin Keamy

g_bassi13 - Mikhail Bakunin

Otherwise - Jin/Sun Kwon

Nucks4TheCup. - Alex Rousseau

ilduce39 - Michael Dawson

Beluga Whale - Shannon Rutherford

Fox Mulder - Mr. Eko

Matthew Barzal - Charlie Pace (The sacrifice the island demanded)

One One Two - Jacob

Go Faulk Yourself - Boone Carlyle

Time Lord - Sayid Jarrah

Kakanucks - Rose Nadler

VICanucksfan5551 - Libby Smith - Jacob's Candidate

Dral - Ana Lucia Cortez

Kryten - Benjamin Linus
Tom Sestito - Harper/Goodwin Stanhope
Canucksfan9191 - Bernard Nadler - Jacob's Candidate
Buddha's Hand - Kate Austen - Jacob's Candidate

Remaining Players:

4. thejazz97
8. Baka
12. Where's Wellwood

20. OurTimeToShine

22. Mikeyboy44
24. King Heffy
28. Intoewsables

Remaining Players:

4. thejazz97 Claire

8. Baka TP

12. Where's Wellwood

20. OurTimeToShine

22. Mikeyboy44 Desmond

24. King Heffy

28. Intoewsables

I greened who I know for sure is TP.. Out of the other four, there's Sawyer, Widmore, likely/possibly/hopefully a TP, and the Man in Black. And two of the seven left have to be candidates...

WW - TL, who was TP, thought WW was TP. He has been silent recently, so it makes me wonder if he's a candidate now or just been busy.

OTTS - BH, who was also TP, thought OTTS was candidate for being a candidate, and BH was killed right away. Suspicious is as suspicious does - as in the votes for 112 and KH - even though he claimed the one for KH was partially a joke. Probably not TP, but not for sure on this. Possibly a candidate, although as Baka mentioned once before, Jacob in the show only chose crash survivors.

KH - In 26 pages, he only had two posts, both votes for obvi mafia members. He then went on to say that VIC was a good Vig target because VIC wasn't like VIC. Voted for 112 with no reasoning after that. Very suspicious, but trusted BH on Kryten. Either TP or third-party.

Toews - Dral (TP) remarked on Toews' mafia style being similar to this one. Another BH candidate guess, but if he's mafia, then it's not canon if he's a candidate.

And I'm guessing Mikey or Baka or whoever Sawyer is is the other candidate...

Just my thoughts.

^ and how exactly do you know all of that?

I went through the thread and read stuff. Trust me, doing research on KH's game was painful.

If you're wondering about the roles bit, I'm Claire Littleton, TP. Mikey is Desmond (TP), since he's died and come back. That should be obvious. I'm in a convo with Baka right now, and he's normal TP. Sawyer, MIB (referenced in nightfalls), Widmore (major party character. If JL put Keamy into this game, he's put Widmore) all haven't been killed yet. Then that leaves one wild card role which I'm hoping is TP. Also, there's 2 candidates left, which, I got that straight from the nightfall. The Candidates are most likely all survivors, as that would go with how the show goes.

Archived