The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] LOST (Game On!)

JohnLocke

Why Jazz of all people? Why not BH last round?

I made a post asking how to get into the alliance (Jazz also asked) and it was ignored.

People just started making claims and I had no reason to trust them this included BH. I didn't know who he was until before nightfall when WW said and I barely got my vote change in.

In the confusion though I made this post

We are getting destroyed and if you are TP I urge you to connect with me. I am willing to take the risk and reveal my role though i have already voiced I am TP since I doubt we can win striking randomly. Sawyer has went after 2 TP's in the last night and Desmond has also killed a TP. We need to gain some order.

I didn't message anyone as I was unsure of everyone at the time.

Jazz messaged me revealing himself so I trusted him and revealed myself. So I didn't go after Jazz he came to me and by the time he came to me BH was already dead. (nor do I know why Jazz would so quickly turn on me given he knows this)

I am TP though and with my head on the block I will reveal I am Nikki Fernandez

I made a post asking how to get into the alliance (Jazz also asked) and it was ignored.

People just started making claims and I had no reason to trust them this included BH. I didn't know who he was until before nightfall when WW said and I barely got my vote change in.

In the confusion though I made this post

I didn't message anyone as I was unsure of everyone at the time.

Jazz messaged me revealing himself so I trusted him and revealed myself. So I didn't go after Jazz he came to me and by the time he came to me BH was already dead. (nor do I know why Jazz would so quickly turn on me given he knows this)

I am TP though and with my head on the block I will reveal I am Nikki Fernandez

I can't trust anyone this game Unvote

I dunno when the alliance formed but I am suspicious of Toews. Toews was the alliance member to state in public that they were hunting people not in the group.

The smoke monster was also turned into a Mafia member after round 2 by non other than a Mafia member. After that round survivors when from dominating to slaughtering each other for entire nights.

Without even looking at the facts Toews immediately confirmed me Mafia. I dunno what Toews did in the alliance but I distrust him.

Vote Intoewsable

Archived