The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] LOST (Game On!)

JohnLocke

So I did a quick google search to see if this guy's profile pic is legit, and other than CDC, the other result that came up dates back a year to a website called "Sloothate.com", he either found or created a topic in

How much does my apelike philtrum ---- me over?

Key word=Sloothate

IMO people who hate sloots should be godkilled

Edit: I'm going to rephrase the word to "sloot" incase a mod finds it inappropriate in the context used.

So I did a quick google search to see if this guy's profile pic is legit, and other than CDC, the other result that came up dates back a year to a website called "Sluthate.com", he either found or created a topic in

How much does my apelike philtrum ---- me over?

Key word=Sluthate

IMO people who hate sluts should be godkilled

xcuse me, I don't think it is fair to pry

and i was asking for advice....

OMFG LOLING SO HARD!!!!

Dude get a haircut and smile and improve your confidence. Just bring back a sloot from Bangladesh or wherever you're from. I'm sure they'd be willing to bang for a visa to Canada

Also shave that dirty stache

i dont hate sluts, the site is very much against the pua community. don't be reactionary...

what kind of haircut? what is wrong with my mustache?

i dont hate sluts, the site is very much against the pua community. don't be reactionary...

what kind of haircut? what is wrong with my mustache?

The stache alone usually doesn't suit many people. If you can't grow a proper beard then scrap the stache. I'm not a hair expert but anything other than that one. Too messy.

Archived