The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

BOS away trip

LouKesBurr

Thinking of going to Boston to watch the Canucks play in late January(maybe NYR too). Has anyone else done it? What is there to do in Boston? Was thinking of also going to a Celtics game depending on the NBA schedule.

As much as I hate the Bruins, Boston is still an amazing city. There's plenty of things to do that could occupy your time. If you're interested, you could go take a look at all of their amazing universities. Not neccesarily because you want to study in one, but to get to know it's unique history and background. That's all I really know about Boston but I'm sure you can research online some stuff you can do while staying there.

I'm probably doing Islanders and Rangers, never been to the northeast USA though.

New York is amazing, stayed in Brooklyn during spring break, it was awesome.

Never been to Boston, but would love to go apparently it's a pretty cool cutt

Thinking of going to Boston to watch the Canucks play in late January(maybe NYR too). Has anyone else done it? What is there to do in Boston? Was thinking of also going to a Celtics game depending on the NBA schedule.

Boston in January ...try and keep warm. Harvard is close by, nice city in the summer, The Pats are not too far out of town, There's statue of Orr goal winning goal... outisde the Toronto Domionon Areana. Old iron side, the Public Common right in the middle of the city... we enjoyed it

Boston gains:

-Hayes

-Belksley

-Rinaldo

-Colin Miller

-1st rounder (SJ)

-1st rounder (LA)

-1st rounder (Cal)

-2nd rounder (Cal)

-2nd rounder (Cal)

-6th rounder (Col)

Boston losses:

-R. Smith

-Lucic

-Hamilton

-Barkowski

-Soederberg

-3rd rounder (Bos)

Talk about a solid rebuild. I hate to admit it but it looks like Boston will have a playoff contender next year and at the same time replenish their prospect pool. Can't stand the bruins but they had some great managing so far

→Lucic seemed to run his course with the Bruins, good time for him to get traded

→Hamilton is solid prospect but was definitely worth the return

→Soederberg, losing him will hurt them the most

Archived