The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Daniel Sedin's $5.9 million Shaughnessy home for sale

CRAZY_4_NAZZY

I have moved a 1,000+ homes, people tend to move every 3 to 5 years. Often times it's to keep up with the 'Jones's'

Their kids are getting older, maybe they need more space. That isn't a huge home. Maybe they are looking for 6k plus.

What?

My family and I have moved to 10+ houses, the only time that we moved and it was for a reason was when we moved out of Vancouver.

People move randomly all the time, maybe he found a bigger piece of property and wants to move to it so his kids have more space to run around and play.

Yea pretty good possibility. Hope that's the case :)

Benning's history will show opposite of that.

Benning offers the Sedins 7 year extensions at $10.23 mill per year. Daniel is in process of upgrading.

Ha! Without Gilman any longer, it's frightening to think what the new management will pay for anyone now, especially after the cap hits to Bartkowski, Sbisa, and Dorsett. I'm hoping Lucic re-signs with L.A.

There's not many teams that can absorb both sedins contracts without moving a bunch of salary back. Unless they go to the coyotes!

There's not many teams that can absorb both sedins contracts without moving a bunch of salary back. Unless they go to the coyotes!

Well....if we had the cap room(which we don't) we could retain3.5 million on each of them for a trade, making their cap hit only 7m combined. This would almost make the Sedins for Malkin rumours have some legs. However neither has the cap room unless there's an Edler/Hamhuis/Scuderi/Letang moved to another team first to clear up cap space. This is of course a very unlikely scenerio.

I don't think this team would ever ask them to waive their trade clauses, but if they get to the last year of their contracts, they may be offered the opportunity to join a team that has a good chance of competing for the cup.

Wouldn't mind a couple of firsts back in those circumstances!

Ha! Without Gilman any longer, it's frightening to think what the new management will pay for anyone now, especially after the cap hits to Bartkowski, Sbisa, and Dorsett. I'm hoping Lucic re-signs with L.A.

He only gives extensions like that to players he brought in himself

http://www.vancitybuzz.com/2015/07/daniel-sedins-5-9-million-shaughnessy-home-for-sale-photos/

Before all you silly nannies start panicking, just wanted to show you guys how nice Daniel's house is. Pretty luxurious house, photos are in the link.

Property tax is pretty damn high (insert man______is too damn high meme)

Enjoy....before you start panicking. :lol::emot-parrot:

Daniel Sedin and Henrik Sedin for a 5th adn 7th round pick.

Best deal on the market.

Right Benning?

Omg if Daniel or Henrik or both are traded I'm going to spend life in jail...

That being said, can't blame Daniel for wanting to move out from China town

You've got to be kidding me! 'China town'??

Smh.

Just go away, bigot.

In fact, I'm now PRAYING the twins get dealt just so your proclamation will be fullfilled.

The high end real estate market is different. It takes much longer to sell because there are fewer qualified buyers.

There are a million reasons to sell. Maybe he's sick of his neighbour. Same car, same hair style, same beard, same job for Gods sake! Don't blame him.

Archived