The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who's our 4th line centre for the 2015-2016 season?

hatedkid666

193 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Our 4th line centre position seems like it could be a wide open race next season. Although a lot of people think that Linden Vey has it locked down next season, a lot of other people consider him more as a 13th forward.

So I wanted to know CDC's opinon on who you think should be our 4th line centre next year and why

Add Brendan Gaunce to the list. As much as Cole Cassel's a great future prospect, Brendan's more strong, physically mature and further along in his development. He has taken great strides with Utica in the AHL this last year (much better protecting the puck), and is a possibility depending on how he shows at training camp this fall.

Voted Cassels. After the big year he had, management may decide to ride the momentum and give him 9 games. That being said, Vey will see time there. Horvat could also slot between Prust and Dorsett to give us a 3b that is very hard to play against

Add Brendan Gaunce to the list. As much as Cole Cassel's a great future prospect, Brendan's more strong, physically mature and further along in his development. He has taken great strides with Utica in the AHL this last year (much better protecting the puck), and is a possibility depending on how he shows at training camp this fall.

I believe we just signed Blair Jones for this.

Blair Jones replaces Cal O'Reilly who left Utica for Buffalo.

He was converted to LW and has flourished since.

I agree. Gaunce deserves a chance. He's been put at wing and management seems to prefer him there, but he's more ready than McCann

i think gaunce gets a long look...they may have to pick up a free agent...i don't see them moving cassels or mccann....when they are ready for utica, they need to get experience down there first....they shouldn't be rushed up to the big club....maybe vey....if he got stronger...

Archived