The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Kuznetsov extended 2 years in Washington

Only 1 or two post that matter here. Personally I'm positively surprised on how he developed and looks like he can really make things happen on the ice. He had a good season but really looked like an even more improved player later on in the season and in the playoffs. I'm pretty sure his numbers will be much better this year. Sure looked better and better as the season went on.

Hate to break this to you, but

tumblr_lq959v6Q4z1qb8ipz.gif

Hate to break it to u but it's a business. Only entertainment. I know, you know, everyone knows who the cup champ was in 2011.

Showing me that picture has the same meaning as the below. Entertainment.

The fix was in

maxresdefault.jpg

I like you Apollo. You're a loyal fan. But you're a wee bit crazy.

Perfect Canucks fan imho.

ps. I'm not sure why we couldn't just pretend we won every season. That would make us all very happy.

I know I'm definitely crazy and have too much blind love for the team - but there's no denying that 2011 team were the Champs and arguably the greatest squad ever assembled post salary cap era. I'll take that to the grave with me.

Whether we win the cup or not, we don't need to pretend if you ask me. We're already winners for being fans of the greatest sporting franchise of ALL time ;)

He was drafted in 2010. We gave up that pick in the Ballard deal. Florida took Quinton Howden with that pick, Kuznetsov was picked after that.

To be fair, Quinton Howden looked like a great pick for the Panthers at the time. And it was rumoured we were hoping to draft Tinordi with the pick (which would have been a great pickup by us) but the Habs took him.

Archived