The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

10 dead, 53 injured over the weekend in Chicago shootings, and mob violence in Cincinnati

Mr. Ambien

Calling them idiots doesn't really help the situation any either way.

They can't be helped no matter what I say so I might as well say the truth. They think they are following god's laws. LOL!!! I guess somebody forgot to tell them that 'god's' laws were written by men some 2000 years ago or so. And their 'man's' laws were also written by men, but like, you know, currently.

#idiocyatitsbest

They can't be helped no matter what I say so I might as well say the truth. They think they are following god's laws. LOL!!! I guess somebody forgot to tell them that 'god's' laws were written down by men some 2000 years ago or so. And their 'man's' laws were also written by men, but like, you know, currently.

#idiocyatitsbest

There's a difference.

I just hope, before people start down the racial stereotypes that, there was a biker gang shooting in texas committed by (mostly?)white people, some time ago.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/05/18/us-usa-texas-shooting-arrests-idUSKBN0O316B20150518

"Police braced for retaliation attacks after 170 people were charged on Monday in connection with the shootout among motorcycle gangs a day earlier that left nine dead and 18 wounded at a Waco, Texas, restaurant turned into a blood-soaked crime scene.

Bikers from five rival gangs attacked each other with guns, knives, brass knuckles, clubs and motorcycle chains at a Twin Peaks Sports Bar and Grill in the central Texas city. No bystanders or police were injured, police said.

When the bikers began shooting, officers stationed outside moved in, some of them also firing their weapons. When the shooting ended, bodies were scattered in the restaurant and across two parking lots."

I just hope people go into this carefully.

It's not a race thing, the way I look at it, it's a urban/hood problem. White, yellow, brown, red or green. If you grow up in the hood and fall into the trap of gangs etc.. You will prolly follow the rules of the hood..

You will notice in the story you linked that none of the bikers hurt bystanders OR the police.. And again this is not a race thing but a " what is acceptable among my peers". In the 1% world, they are not fans of bringing undo attention to there group as well as having respect for the lives of innocent woman and children.

Great that people can only think as far as guns being the problem not decades of lack of acess to education, good jobs and health care. Plus criminalization. Everyone needs to open thier eyes and see the much bigger picture.

Americans have a fighting chance to fix the economic problems and wage inequality in the nation, but they have to be smart enough to elect the right person.

There is finally one decent candidate: Bernie Sanders.

Unfortunately, they will probably vote for Hillary instead and guarantee another 4 years of increasing poverty and the crime that comes with it.

Americans have a fighting chance to fix the economic problems and wage inequality in the nation, but they have to be smart enough to elect the right person.

Unfortunately, they will probably vote for Hillary instead and guarantee another 4 years of increasing poverty and the crime that comes with it.

That is like choosing between ebola and botulism...both will kill their victim, one sooner, one later.

You are a very optimistic person if you think the election of one man will somehow end crime, improve poverty, and create economic equality. Even if all his ideas could do this, he would still need congress to pass it...which the opposition party will make sure doesn't happen.

You are a very optimistic person if you think the election of one man will somehow end crime, improve poverty, and create economic equality. Even if all his ideas could do this, he would still need congress to pass it...which the opposition party will make sure doesn't happen.

Sounds like the average Obama voter.

Good thing this would never happen in a place like Chicago, which has the strictest gun laws in the USA!

Oh wait.

Obviously the vast majority of shootings happen at those NRA meetings or gun shows. Anyone who preaches for the second amendment is probably just looking for an excuse to kill people.. all murderers.

Ghetto people are just misunderstood.. like my hero Che Guevara.

Obviously the vast majority of shootings happen at those NRA meetings or gun shows. Anyone who preaches for the second amendment is probably just looking for an excuse to kill people.. all murderers.

Ghetto people are just misunderstood.. like my hero Che Guevara.

11709563_10203620194745299_1137221808342

Archived