The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] New Canucks Anthem Singer

It is true the Canucks are going in a rebuild phase. But why just reshape the team in terms of players? We should also replace the anthem singer too!

Mark Donnelly is old and stale, and a lot of people I feel are getting tired of his shtick. He's lost a lot of size and as a result can no longer play a power game. JB loves those kinds of guys.

The guy we need as the new anthem singer is the one and only Amrit Bains. A hometown native who works double jobs as a bus driver and an internet sensation singer. He is very energetic, charismatic, versatile person who gets the crowd moving in positivity where ever he goes. I feel he will help the rebuild for these reasons as well being the man who pumps up the players pre-game. I feel free agents would want to come to Vancouver as a result because they want to have Amrit Bains around them all the time.

Amrit Bains greatest hits:

I hope after reading this you are more aware of the legendary Amrit Bains and hope to have him as the next Canucks anthem singer.

Thank you and have a good day.

I'm all for changing the anthem singer. I want a singer that sings the WHOLE song, as they'd paid to do, rather than let Rogers Arena sing half of it. Glorified karaoke currently, I want a proper rousing anthem please.

I'm all for changing the anthem singer. I want a singer that sings the WHOLE song, as they'd paid to do, rather than let Rogers Arena sing half of it. Glorified karaoke currently, I want a proper rousing anthem please.

Then you're looking for her.

1:23

I don't know, I think it's a cool thing to do by a singer.

I dont want to be a hater .. so I will choose my words carefully . I would prefer to have a singer that could really bring the house down with power and vocal ability . I dont care if its a woman or a man , what colour they are , or if they are young or old .

We can do so much better than Mark . Honestly , We have a lot of talent in our midst .

I get goosebumps watching Chicago or Montreal .

We deserve better

Maybe the players can sing instead? Like, back in the day when you were young and you had to bring snacks and drinks when it was your turn on game days. Why not have our players sing the anthem in a similar fashion?

Whenever we lose, we can see who sung the anthem and trade them to get picks and prospects and thus, more potential good anthem singers to make the Vancouver Canucks the best team in the NHL.

your all trippin.

Mark's got heart!

This never stops being funny to me.

I dont want to be a hater .. so I will choose my words carefully . I would prefer to have a singer that could really bring the house down with power and vocal ability . I dont care if its a woman or a man , what colour they are , or if they are young or old .

We can do so much better than Mark . Honestly , We have a lot of talent in our midst .

I get goosebumps watching Chicago or Montreal .

We deserve better

I agree. I want someone to blow the roof off with the anthem every single time. The crowd can sing along if they wish.

Archived