The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Canucks re-sign Frank Corrado

hamhuis is horrible i hope benning dumps his before season starts trade him sign franson get a first and a prospect then il be happy

Yeah, and that's why he was named alternate captain and played top-pairing minutes for the championship Canadian team this spring.

Really got your troll in high gear tonight, I see.

Collective Bargaining Agreement, Exhibit 16 (Transitional), Part 15 (page 349):

15 Waivers 11 NHL GP threshold for 18/19 year olds for 2012-13 prorated (48/82)

This relates to the following paragraph from Article 13.4 of the CBA (page 72):

"For purposes of Regular Waivers, the five (5) year exemption for an 18 year old

skater and the four (4) year exemption for a 19 year old skater shall both be reduced to three (3)

years commencing the first season that the 18 or 19 year old skater plays in eleven (11) NHL

Games or more. The next two (2) seasons, regardless of whether the skater plays any NHL

Games in either season, shall count as the second and third years toward satisfying the

exemption."

Note that 48/82 x 11~6.43. Corrado played 7 NHL games in 2012-13, 3 in the regular season and 4 in the playoffs. http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?pid=122853

I hope that helps.

yes, thanks

hamhuis is horrible i hope benning dumps his before season starts trade him sign franson get a first and a prospect then il be happy

Not sure if you're trolling or not..

As soon as someone becomes a UFA, he automatically becomes better than anyone the Canucks have for some people. From what I know, Franson isn't signed yet. He is awful in his own zone you can ask Toronto and Nashville fans.

Also, trading Hamhuis before the season is one of the strangest suggestions I've seen since people actually expecting Lack to return magic beans. He is our best defensemen, and will likely be traded at the deadline for atleast a first if the Canucks aren't in a playoff race.

This is a very good deal. Next summer we lock him up, 5 years, $10m if all goes well. Then we have a steal of a deal while we rebuild and he can get a Burrows-esque retrospective deal then as Edler will have retired / gone back to Sweden.

None of these guys are pushing Hammer.

Expect him to be re-signed to a 2 or 3 year deal, not traded. He's exactly the type of player to keep around for depth.

That's where I'm putting my money.

Cock the Hammer. It's time for action.

*edit* chicken?! It was a cypress hill song...Stupid auto correct. Cock'a'doodle-doo

*edit...again....*

Kroc the Hammer!

Archived