The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks end of the year sale tomorrow

Outsiders

Was thinking of going tomorrow. Can you just go in and walk around or is their a big long line that you have to wait in an hour for? And looking to get a Bo Horvat t-shirt. Can people that have been before give me any insight on what to expect and maybe what to look for? What kind of things do they sell. Link possibly of items?

Thanks guys appreciate it:)

I went to the STH event/summer summit tonight. Traded player merchandise/used equipment/game worn jerseys are on the actual event level as well as discountinued items. These are all available for discounted prices (about 30% off or so). The team store was open as well, with everything 30% off (except jerseys). Won't be going tomorrow so can't really say anything about a line but all the current player tshirts are in the actual team store.

I went to the STH event/summer summit tonight. Traded player merchandise/used equipment/game worn jerseys are on the actual event level as well as discountinued items. These are all available for discounted prices (about 30% off or so). The team store was open as well, with everything 30% off (except jerseys). Won't be going tomorrow so can't really say anything about a line but all the current player tshirts are in the actual team store.

ok so you suggest just going to the Canucks team store

I've always wondered if the options of merchandise are limited to just players who got traded or signed somewhere else, or is there merchandise of players who are still on the roster as well?

Most if not all of the shirts are on sale I'm pretty sure regardless of the player being traded or not. Jerseys are a different story I think.

ok so you suggest just going to the Canucks team store

Go down to the Rogers Arena location. IDK maybe you will find something you like on the sale racks, but for a Bo Horvat shirt then just walk into the team store there at the arena, everything except jerseys. should be 30% off.

They did have some traded player jerseys going for $75, and other traded player merchandise for 50% off...

Archived