Alex Edler-Chris Tanev
Dan Hamhuis-Yannick Weber
Luca Sbisa-Frank Corrado
Matt Bartkowski
Adam Clendening

Ryan Miller
Jacob Markstrom

Vancouver: RW Radim Vrbata
Montreal: D Noah Juulsen (was hoping we picked him instead)

Vancouver: D Dan Hamhuis, LW Brandon Prust
Colorado: COL 1st '16, 2nd '17

Vancouver: C Jared McCann +
Anaheim: D Shea Theodore
(I really want to get Theodore. I would give up more for him)

Vancouver: LW Chris Higgins
For picks or prospects

Drafting top 10
Draft D Sean Day

Sign D Brent Seabrook 4 years 5.75mill per
Sign LW Milan Lucic 3 years 5mill per

Vancouver: RW Alex Burrows

Any team: 2nd or 3rd rounder. can retain salary

Daniel Sedin-Henrik Sedin-Milan Lucic
Sven Baertschi-Nick Bonino-Jake Virtanen
Hunter Shinkaruk-Bo Horvat-Jannik Hansen
Ronalds Kenins-Linden Vey-Derek Dorsett
Alex Grenier

Shea Theodore-Brent Seabrook
Alex Edler-Chris Tanev
Luca Sbisa-Frank Corrado
Andrey Pedan

Ryan Miller
Jacob Markstrom

Sven Baertschi-?(Dmitry Zhukenov)-Jake Virtanen
Hunter Shinkaruk-Bo Horvat-Brock Boeser

Sean Day-
Shea Theodore-Noah Juulsen

I like your personnel choices very much

Here are my comments (thoughts)

Vrbata + for Juulsen It just seems lately that once a team gets a hold of a pick, it is very rare that they just give up that pick, as they are saying that they really like their guy when they pick him. I think Juulsen is a good pick and may just turn out to be a top 4.Montreal need offense, so I am inclined to add....Vbata and Vey for Juulsen and 2016 3rd (late 3rd). Vey may do better in the east, but we shouldn't worry about what we lost, only what we gained.

Hamhuis and Prust for Colorado 2016-1st + 2017 2nd I think this works if Colorado or Vancouver can approach Hamhuis to sign an extension prior to the trade (2 years @ $5,000,000 no NTC. Prust becomes the only rental and an acceptable loss if he doesn't.

re-sign. Might end up being a 2016 1st and 2017 4th or 2016 2nd and 2017 2nd. I can't beleive I am saying that, but with the way signings have been lately...this might be the case

Theodeore for McCann might be exactly a good trade for the needs of both teams, I would like more for us, Anahiem feels the same...........I wonder if there are not other high ranking prospects in the east worth making this trade with.

Higgins...............looks like it is going to be a trade Higgins for what ever with who ever trade, Vancouver picking up part of his contract for a 3rd.

The idea is solid!

Day had exception status and was pretty damn good in his pre draft year. i think chychrun is gonna go 1st or 2nd overall and i doubt we will pick that high. im not familiar with green, but i think we need to pick a potential 1st pairing defenseman with the top 10 pick.

and i wouldnt be against trading vrbata for montreal's 1st, just a fan of Juulsen, plus he is a local boy.

i want theodore. i think hes gonna be a stud. plus he is from north van

Mccann has giroux writen all over him. No way jb trades him. I love theodore too cant believe gillis passed on him for shink. I dont think ana trades him unless there young nhl d take a jump up and dradline load up for a cup run....which might be right up canucks alley

i think youre overestimating McCann a bit. i would be super happy if he turns out to be a giroux, but very unlikely (but not impossible).

perhaps Hamhuis + to Anaheim for Theodore + would be somthing that could entice anaheim. they are in a full win now mode and Hammer is a top pairing d man that can help them a lot.

Archived