The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(proposal) trade deadline full youth movement core gutted

soo if canucks are out of a playoff spot at deadline should we do a fire sale of vets

vrbata has a value of a 1st and 3rd if we trade him at dealine when rentals prices soar

hamhuis 1st and a prospect

sedins 2 firsts one in 2016 one in 2017 a prospect and a 2 yr remaining contract roster player to help other teams with the cap hit maybe retain 2 mill of each contract as well many contenders wouldnt mind sedins as their 3rd line.

burrows for a 2nd retain 1.5 mill per yr

miller for a 2nd and 3rd retain 2 mill per

higgins for a 3rd

weber for a 3rd

bonino for a first

woulg give us 4 firsts, 4 seconds, 5 thirds next draft and 2 firsts in 2017 plus opens up 25 mill in cap

could go hard after stampkos and lucic and one or two more high end dmen on ufa market

lucic stampkos virtanen

baertchi horvat shinkaruk

kenins cassels hansen

grenier gaunce dorsett/prust

mccann

edler tanev

sbisa corrado

ufa clendenning

ufa

markstrom

backman

would our prospects be ready next yr would give us a treasure trove of new prospects at draft plus free a ton of cap so benning can really build his team his way firesale please

One does not simply buyout the Sedins...you just lost all credibility with that poll option.

Pears...you make it seem like OP actually had any CDC-cred at all. You are certainly a kind soul. After all, isn't OP the one thinks Fox is going to be a better player in the NHL than Drouin?

1. This is painful to read.

2. I like all the outrageous ideas you have. But go the extra mile and create trades saying "trade Hamhuis for a 1st and a prospect" is utterly useless. Whos first? what range would it possibly land? what prospect? a career ECHL player or a possible Fringe NHLer.

1. This is painful to read.

2. I like all the outrageous ideas you have. But go the extra mile and create trades saying "trade Hamhuis for a 1st and a prospect" is utterly useless. Whos first? what range would it possibly land? what prospect? a career ECHL player or a possible Fringe NHLer.

some team will look at hamhuis olympic and team canada pedigree and give up a first at deadline hell vermette got a first and a second i, not saying i think hes worth that but some dumb gm at deadline will overpay for him guaranteed

Archived