The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Just regular TP

Beluga Whale

Hah you're gonna have to try harder than that alabeen. Maybe when you host a game.

hopefully we wait a long time for that... alabeen is a waot host, i especially dislike his boring nightfalls... I mean come on man, at least put a lil effort into it...

Hah you're gonna have to try harder than that alabeen. Maybe when you host a game.

Next time I host a game you're gonna be a caged monkey with the only power to hurl your feces at anyone who comes to gawk at you in your cage.

hopefully we wait a long time for that... alabeen is a waot host, i especially dislike his boring nightfalls... I mean come on man, at least put a lil effort into it...

Oh and Dral will be the dominate monkey in the Cage and use you for pleasure whenever he tires of flinging feces at passerbys.

Next time I host a game you're gonna be a caged monkey with the only power to hurl your feces at anyone who comes to gawk at you in your cage.

Oh and Dral will be the dominate monkey in the Cage and use you for pleasure whenever he tires of flinging feces at passerbys.

meh, at least I'm the pitcher and not the catcher

Sorry we don't accept those that have run-ins with mods in our family-friendly rules-oriented mafia games TYVM!

hopefully you are kidding, anyways the sooner these mods leave me alone the sooner i can work at being a credible, respectable, and quality poster

i look forward to sticking around this time :)

Lol welcome back bro

thanks I'm actually using my tor because some mod cam and IP banned me from the forum in general even as guest but for some reason he didnt ban my account.

btw when is Zfetch coming back? the Mods neglect for CDCers is going to far.

(except for deb i love you)

hopefully you are kidding, anyways the sooner these mods leave me alone the sooner i can work at being a credible, respectable, and quality poster

i look forward to sticking around this time :)

I am kidding, if Virtanen is still able to post there is no reason anyone else shouldn't be able to! WB!

Archived