The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Are you close to being banned?

Dazzle

5 warning posts.

1.) Made a spoof thread in all Dolan talk. Got suspended for a day for "spamming"

2.) I made a comment on Fox and their decision to cancel Firefly and used a censored F word. Suspended for three days.

3.) Made a parody status and posted a link to clownsong.com. Just got a slap on the wrist

4.) Made a status making fun of the previous status. Got suspended for a week for "bragging about it".

5.) After Hodor was suspended for her anal sex comments, I made a status saying that she took my anal virginity. One week suspension.

That being said, I do get a ton of leeway and love from the mods. Heck I even sold my Canucks tickets to Stealth for a game last season. They would have been free if he made he mod but he politely declined the offer.

a few hundred to become a mod in an internet forum. #finance101

I don't get why people come back if they get banned..

Because even criminals eventually get released.

Honestly, we'd rather keep people on board than ban and if someone presents a good case as to why they should stay and then can stay within the rules, why not?

People make mistakes...if they keep making them, then it becomes an issue.

Because even criminals eventually get released.

Honestly, we'd rather keep people on board than ban and if someone presents a good case as to why they should stay and then can stay within the rules, why not?

People make mistakes...if they keep making them, then it becomes an issue.

I think you misunderstood.. :lol:

I notice there are a lot of posters in this thread who've been banned and they're on new alts now.

What perplexes me is why would they want to come back at all after being banned.

I think you misunderstood.. :lol:

I notice there are a lot of posters in this thread who've been banned and they're on new alts now.

What perplexes me is why would they want to come back at all after being banned.

I think CDC is the most active forums for general hockey discussion not including the HF boards which is filled with trolls.

Only time I ever got a mod pm-ing me was because BB was mad I reported one of her friends.

LMFAO is this a true story?

BB used to go into the fantasy hockey section and report like 5 posts a day in there and then she's mad when you report her friends?

I have one for spam

One for 'Making inappropriate comments that were not nearly as innocent as you made them out to be.'

One 'Due to harassment of another board member, personal attacks and vulgar language'

And an informal warning for gloating when the Leafs smashed the Canucks last year.

LMFAO is this a true story?

BB used to go into the fantasy hockey section and report like 5 posts a day in there and then she's mad when you report her friends?

Should be no surprise if you read these posts in another thread here:

You inadvertently proved his point by acting like Wetcoaster. :lol:

I wanted to go "Wetcoaster is that you?"

Of course, this also reminded me that Wetcoaster had some lackeys who would troll the crap out of the forum, one of them being Bertuzzi Babe, who had her own lackey old enough to be her grandpa (name omitted because he isn't banned yet). An ex-mod, she would piggyback on Wetcoasters posts, then berate posters, then when the troll bait worked and it got her the attention she wanted, she'd switch to mod mode and start quoting the rules on people and acting like a spastic victim, when not outright flaming them.

Several of the posters cited by VC I also distinctly remember as top posters in those endless religious bashing threads.

Yah dig up some of the old threads with him in it, please find where I was "bested" by his "intellect".

With your 20 posts and the fact that you signed up in May of this year, its amazing the insight you have on wetcoaster considering he was banned years before you even joined CDC.

His life story was that he was apparently some top lawyer at some major law firm (doing apparently major law work) Yet somehow had all the time in the world to, as you put it, hoist the denizens of CDC in their own petard for 8 or 9 hours a day. The BS spewing from that guy reeks of nothing more than a con man with an overinflated ego.
However,

You reek of Wetcoaster or one of his other banned groupies. Stay banned. The mods have already told you you're not welcome here you should respect that.

Some seem a little confused to the identity of this former poster. So let me be the first to say welcome back Bertuzzi Babe. This time around maybe don't tell people to fornicate themselves in a GDT and this ID may last for a bit.

Some tell tales signs this is BB.

Still riding to the rescue of the same posse with the same fervor. The first two are what I suspect most of the people here would consider the equivalent of "Cliff Claven" the mailman from Cheers.

cliff.jpg

Incredibly knowledgeable but no sense of how to interact with others. It was as if they had just emerged from a cave filled with books in the mountains after 20 years.

No comment on Uncle Bob as I am unfamiliar.

Seemingly taking joy in correcting other people's spelling and grammar.

Frequent use of uppity phrases and of course the addiction to emoticons.

Condescending tone is never too far away.

Pot meet kettle.

Cerridwen - An enchantress from Welsh mythology, Cerridwen is regarded as a woman of incredible power and magic

Like I said, welcome back and try to behave.

Anyways, I assume this crying to mods thing while acting like one of these cliquish high school drama queens probably pissed them off and they got tired of dealing with her stupidity so banned her.

Should be no surprise if you read these posts in another thread here:

Anyways, I assume this crying to mods thing while acting like one of these cliquish high school drama queens probably pissed them off and they got tired of dealing with her stupidity so banned her.

I remember when she wrote a short novel about colon dee and why he was the scourge of CDC.

The day she was banned was something. All her cronies banished to the crypt.

I use to get blacked out drunk, wake up in the morning, and attempt to log on to CDC only to find out im banned. It's stupid because when I got banned I had no idea why or how and I couldn't log in to see what happened.

I have never earned a warning point that I clearly remembered.

I have been sober the entire time I have been LaBamba and have 0 warning points.

Archived