The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Are you close to being banned?

Dazzle

LMFAO is this a true story?

BB used to go into the fantasy hockey section and report like 5 posts a day in there and then she's mad when you report her friends?

Yeah, true story. Not intending to trash on her, though. I generally got a kick out of her posting. Better than the preachy atheist and the psuedo-lawyer we used to have during the same time (even if they were all part of the same clique)

+1 - For suggesting that then Canucks TV reporter Kristin Reid's reporting would be better with less clothing AKA 'Inappropriate comment".

+1 and 3 day suspension - 'None'

+1 and another 3 day suspension - 'Due to derailing a thread and trolling, your account has been suspended for three days.' (One of these two suspensions was for daring to tussle with the almighty Wetcoaster. Can't remember what the other was for. Who's laughing now Wet? :P )

-1 - 'Good behaviour' B)

+1 - 'Do not post violent, sexually explicit, hateful, racist and vulgar comments.

Explicit language and intentionally bypassing the word censors will not be tolerated. This includes starring out words, and any other method of bypassing the censor.' (I posted a joke about a bloody tampon I believe somewhere in White Noise. Evidently it was too much even for the toilet of CDC :lol: )

Somehow I only show a total of 2 warning points though...so somehow some of those got knocked off with no record as to who/why.

I use to get blacked out drunk, wake up in the morning, and attempt to log on to CDC only to find out im banned. It's stupid because when I got banned I had no idea why or how and I couldn't log in to see what happened.

I have never earned a warning point that I clearly remembered.

I have been sober the entire time I have been LaBamba and have 0 warning points. Congratulations on over six months sobriety

Congratulations on over six months sobriety.

Yeah, true story. Not intending to trash on her, though. I generally got a kick out of her posting. Better than the preachy atheist and the psuedo-lawyer we used to have during the same time (even if they were all part of the same clique)

I dunno if it was the same guy, but there was also Satin's Evil Twin. He went by some other names which I forget now as well.

I got in an argument with a troll member in Fantasy Hockey who (admittedly) pretended to be suicidal on the forums for a reaction (which is something I hate when people joke about) and got a little too irritated and ended up with a point :lol:

Hey, I remember that!

I think I got banned for bashing allkill because of the fake suicide thing.

Back on topic, I'm probably close to being banned, due to my history on CDC.

Hey, I remember that!

Didn't you straight up threaten to hunt down and kill someone?

0 warning points in my 7 years here.

Ye boi

Hey, I remember that!

How long were you banned for lol? You were banned in 2012 then I wasn't on CDC for 2 years and then another 8 months and you hadn't come back yet when I was briefly back.

Remember you being a plororizing force in the fantasy forum back then

• 1 month later...

Archived