The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

How many GMs does Linden get?

baumerman77

83 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Perfect.

Although I am not quite sure what you are alluding to with the large fuzzy picture of Bert, I am definitely intrigued.

Possibly having this demented Bert befoul Gallagher in a dark alleyway?

I'm thinking more ;)

Linden seems to be handling himself well with this rabid fan base. The summer summit showed he has the cahones to speak for his decisions. Frankly, we are not going to find a better President for this franchise, and he should be given enough time as he needs. My only worry is that if somehow the stress from ownership gets to him, then he will resign.

Does anyone really give much thought into what Tony Gallagher, Ed Willes, Kuz or Imac think? They know how to write. They certainly don't fully understand hockey. Anyone who debates the Kassian for Prust trade doesn't understand the importance of Prust on this roster. It's a wonderful return and offers the Canucks some options down the road all the while bring hugely beneficial this season. It's a great addition to our roster and those pencil necks will find out sooner than later.

I'm super happy with JB and his moves

Does anyone really give much thought into what Tony Gallagher, Ed Willes, Kuz or Imac think? They know how to write. They certainly don't fully understand hockey. Anyone who debates the Kassian for Prust trade doesn't understand the importance of Prust on this roster. It's a wonderful return and offers the Canucks some options down the road all the while bring hugely beneficial this season. It's a great addition to our roster and those pencil necks will find out sooner than later.

I'm super happy with JB and his moves

Prust will police the ice, the cdc, and the Vancouver media. PRUST SMASH!

How many GM's does Linden get? Probably most of them when they tell a joke, except for Shanahan and maybe Sather who just aren't funny..

Also, Burke couldn't deliver a punchline to save his life, and Snow is just too esoteric with his sense of humor. Goalies, go figure.

regards,

G.

Well...Edmonton has been bad for a decade now, and they still employ Kevin Lowe...

I am not sure if Linden/Benning will be too popular with the fans over the next few seasons, but as long as they have the Aquilinis' support, they aren't going anywhere.

Archived