The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Breaking] Ryan O' Reilly charged with Impaired driving.

Odd.

inB4 everyone calls this guy a loser. NHL players are human too, they make mistakes.

Unfortunate but it happens. Just glad it wasn't a Canuck

Drinking and driving isn't a mistake. Its a dumb choice.

Same thing

This is a stupid choice, he has more money than most people in his age group, if he can afford that truck, he can damn sure afford a $20-$50 cab ride, if you're gunna argue with that, you're just looking for an excuse for him.

I also remember Claude Giroux squeezing some cops butt and got arrested for the night. I think it was Canada Day last year.

repeatedly grabbing the buttocks of a male police officer.

http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/eye-on-hockey/24604149/report-flyers-captain-claude-giroux-arrested-in-ottawa

Good ol Giroux.

Remember when Patrick Kane beat up a cab driver? He won some Cups after that...

ya but he didn'the win 2 while he was like that. He has matures although since then and has had a better career because of it. ROR doesn't have the skill to compensate for drunken stunts like Kane did.

inB4 everyone calls this guy a loser. NHL players are human too, they make mistakes.

Don't be an idiot. Drinking and driving isn't a mistake, it doesn't just happen, it's an extremely dangerous crime. Last I checked, ROR isn't struggling for money, dude can afford a taxi to come pick him up.

Yeah I agree, just never will understand why guys with that much money don't hire a driver.

Archived