The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coffee

LeanBeef

I have an Americano from my Nespresso machine daily. I drink my coffee black now unless I'm at Tim Horton's, there I get 1 cream + 1 sugar because sometimes their coffee will taste burnt if I don't add anything.

There is probably nothing I like more than coffee. Its the first thing I go for every morning.

I drink it black. Bought a nespresso machine about 6 months ago. Better coffee than what you can buy at most chain coffee shops. Its maybe a bit more similar to an Americano as you get the crema at the top (crema isn't a cream, it is a froth).

I love the smell of coffee - just can't drink it - tastes awful to me.

Basically this.. I like the smell of a fresh roast, but don't like the taste nor can I handle it lol..

I instantly get jittery and my heartrate begins to go up and then I go in a mania type of anxiety..

Last time I had coffee I had to take a nap just to calm down.

Which is weird because it never happens to me when I consume other caffeinated beverages.

I am part of the rare breed of non-coffee drinkers.

Don't drink it. Not sure why, but it hasn't stuck with me.

Don't drink coffee and won't start. I like it but I don't need another unhealthy habit. I get up at 4:30am for work and have never needed it.

For some reason McDonald's coffee tastes really good to me.

Obviously none of you are to be trusted.

Kicking Horse Coffee is my favourite. Any of their bold varieties are great but I especially like Grizzly Claw or 454 Horsepower. I like it with coffee cream and a touch of sugar. You can buy it in many local groceries stores and it's often on sale.

Doi Chaang is also one of my favs. You can get a large sack at Costco for cheap.

Kicking Horse Coffee is my favourite. Any of their bold varieties are great but I especially like Grizzly Claw or 454 Horsepower. I like it with coffee cream and a touch of sugar. You can buy it in many local groceries stores and it's often on sale.

Doi Chaang is also one of my favs. You can get a large sack at Costco for cheap.

Doi Chang... good call... good ol Black bag from Costco!

Grind my own beans

Melita Hazelnut (I have had better but this is what is most easily available to me)

two packets of PureVia (raw sugar / stevia blend)

I venture into other stuff as we have different options available at work including brand new cappuccino machine. But my day goes best with the above.

And of course on Christmas morning I skip the sweetener and just add Bailey's ;)

Mcdonalds, 1 Cream on the road.

Kicking Horse Coffee if I'm at home. 1 Cream there as well.

All you people that drink it with sugar are just screwing up the taste. It's black or with a touch of cream, and then you can really tell what it tastes like, lol.

In case you don't know what it is.

story_history_2009_photo.jpg

I think I stated the same thing in the other coffee thread in the past, but any while on the road any coffee is coffee to me. I prefer McDonalds coffee more, but I'll take whatever is nearby, or wherever others want to go.

Though getting a Tassimo brewer has totally changed how much coffee I have now. Nearly daily. I think in that thread I mentioned that I thought the taste of a coffee from a Keuring brewer was odd, but it might have been the coffee itself. I've had no such problems since getting a Tassimo one. Here again I prefer getting the McDonalds coffee loaders, but not at 40% extra than the price of Preident's Choice Gourmet medium blend. I just load up on the McDonalds ones when they are on sale, but it's otherwise too much of a difference.

Two cream, two sugars with every cup regardless of what brand.

Archived