The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Would you rather......

Höglander87

Would you rather know the moment of your own death or the moment of the death of the person you love the most?

Next person answers and then comes up with their own question for the following poster

(Inspired by that Monahan guy's question in Horvat's ama)

Moment of my lovers death haha thats a tough one :lol:

Bring back the dead, I couldn't stand living without garlic and sunshine!

Would you rather be a professional weight-lifter who can't eat anything unhealthy or competitive eater who can't exercise?

large.gif

Reluctantly, I'll take the first option.

Would you rather get a million dollars but have to eat the entire birthday cake every time you hear the happy birthday song... or get nothing for doing nothing? (thread idea!)

large.gif

Reluctantly, I'll take the first option.

Would you rather get a million dollars but have to eat the entire birthday cake every time you hear the happy birthday song... or get nothing for doing nothing? (thread idea!)

Are they ice cream cakes? Cause if they are I'll do it for free.

Would you rather find out the girl you've been dating has a penis or find out she's wanted for multiple murders?

Are they ice cream cakes? Cause if they are I'll do it for free.

Would you rather find out the girl you've been dating has a penis or find out she's wanted for multiple murders?

MURDERS for sure

Would you rather have to walk around naked everywhere for the rest of your life or have everyone else walk around naked

Easily have everyone else do that, I can't imagine winters or even rainy days without clothes.

(This question's primarily for male posters, if you're a girl who's stumbled into the wasteland that's White Noise please play along, and hope you find your way out safely afterwards :P)

Would you rather be with a girl who's clumsy, who makes mistakes when talking sports (e.g. talking about basketball in terms of goals scored, getting the Twins mixed up, calling former :canucks: players "Lalongo" and "Bieska", etc.) and who insists on carrying an umbrella when taking part in outdoor summer sports, or would you be with a girl who's faster, stronger and generally fitter than you?

Easily have everyone else do that, I can't imagine winters or even rainy days without clothes.

(This question's primarily for male posters, if you're a girl who's stumbled into the wasteland that's White Noise please play along, and hope you find your way out safely afterwards :P)

Would you rather be with a girl who's clumsy, who makes mistakes when talking sports (e.g. talking about basketball in terms of goals scored, getting the Twins mixed up, calling former :canucks: players "Lalongo" and "Bieska", etc.) and who insists on carrying an umbrella when taking part in outdoor summer sports, or would you be with a girl who's faster, stronger and generally fitter than you?

The latter.

Would you rather be stuck in an eternal dream or never sleep again (with no side effects)?

• 4 weeks later...

Grandfather hands down. I'd be good for me 'cause I'd understand how I work and could give myself advice. Haha.

Would you rather never to be able to speak again or always have to say everything that is on your mind?

The latter. I'd just excuse myself and whisper it or keep it out of earshot.

(This was inspired by a J.K. Films news story): would you rather learn that your spouse is your long-lost sibling after you are married, or would you rather marry your non-blood-related sibling who is clearly adopted but with whom you grew up as siblings?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived