The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Every NHL Team's Roster

Best Roster in the league  

76 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No Morrissey?

Not this year, no. While on other NHL rosters, he would be thrust in immediately due to lack of quality defenseman (ie. Leafs, Canucks, Coyotes), the Jets are currently set on defense for next season.

Chiarot - Byfuglien

Enstrom - Myers

Stuart - Trouba

Pardy

Redmond

It's not that Morrissey couldn't step in immediately, but no prospects have ever been ruined by easing them in slowly and getting seasoning in the AHL. After next season, Chiarot will be an RFA, while Pardy is only signed for one year. The way Pardy finished the season and played in the playoffs, he earned a spot next year. As for Chiarot, they'll either trade his rights at the end of the season to make room for Morrissey, or look at moving Enstrom/Stuart. However, Enstrom has a NMC and Stuart is not only one of the most popular guys in the dressing room, but also one of the leagues top shot blockers.

Long story short, Chevy has time to make room for Morrissey and not rush him. However, this could all change if they decide to trade Byfuglien, should he demand too much for an extension.

You forgot to put spoilers

Fixed

That must have taken quite some time to type out each roster.

West: Ducks

East: Rangers (Lightning a close 2nd)

Just put on some tunes and it was finished before I knew it

So many spelling mistakes.

So many players missing.

So many players playing out of position.

Thats why I asked for people to tell me where I made mistakes, so I could fix them! Posts like these are useless

http://forum.canucks.com/topic/369973-new-armchair-gm-web-site/

The site is created by CDC member, Agoork. It has every teams full roster at your disposal. It's easy to navigate and fun to use.

Well at a quick cursory glance at my hometown team, he has ROR's salary incorrect (6.2M not 6.0M) and he hasn't plugged Reinhart in there either. GMTM has done everything but flat out say that Reinhart is staying with the Sabres this year.

Thats why I asked for people to tell me where I made mistakes, so I could fix them!

I know that's a quote for Squeak, but here's something that you can fix. For the Sabres, put in Reinhart and take out Rodrigues. After that, take your guess about where in the lineup everybody will be.

Also, you misspelled Sabres. ;)

Kings & hawks forwards don't seem very intimidating... I could see either team missing the playoffs.

hawks? Wtf man... And u say Vancouver is gonna dominate? Come back and join us on earth. Chicago still has some of the top d in the league and amazing depth with a handful of great prospects jumping up.

The King's do look a bit weak up front but don't underestimate toffoli Pearson Carter line, they can break out big time.

Id probably penn Bouma into the Flames third line, Raymond will likely be a healthy scratch more often then not, Bennett may take the 2C spot from Backlund as he is a natural centre, sending Backlund to 3C, and I expect one of Klimchuk or Poirer to challenge strongly for a wing spot, as well if Kylington continues to amaze as he did in prospect camp he could very well be on the roster instead of Englleand, as well Ortio may be ready to step into regular role if Calgary is able to trade Hiller

Kings & hawks forwards don't seem very intimidating... I could see either team missing the playoffs.

LOL, oh apollo, thats truly rich, I love your complete homer posts, which is everything you ever post! I think Toews/Kane/Hossa will likely continue to be elite, and not Canucks 2014/15 elite but actual true elite.

Lightning - Ducks

There is just so much skill and so much depth on both these teams, in all positions. Ducks adding Bieksa only helps them, now they have a d-man who has playoff experience, plays a gritty game, and has proven he can score at an NHL level. Even if he only plays as a 5th or 6th d-man he will still do well there, and only help the team. Unreal depth, so much scoring power, plus great two way players that really make a championship team. This team will be a force to recon with in the coming years.

The Lightning have so much firepower, that it's hard to keep up with them. Then when you also have a good d core like Tampa does, it really helps. It also really helps the team out when Hedman is playing the top of his game. His Corsi in the playoffs was nuts. But having a 3rd line with Ryan Callahan (EVEN THOUGH HE STRUGGLED TO SCORE) is a great support system. Plus when Bishop is on his game, this team will be hard to beat. The triplets were unbelievable, if they can keep that up for years, there will be a cup in Tampa before long.

Archived