The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Muslim Protesters Burn LGBT Flags In Texas…

Heretic

Sigh....sometimes my faith in humanity goes out the window....

Muslim Protesters Burn LGBT Flags In Texas… Beat Lesbians With Shoes

Edit: Pulling the article as I don't want to give that site any more traffic....

whoever wrote that article has serious anger issues on top of being a complete idiot

Nothing unlike the drivel you'll read from DailyKOS, Mother Jones, Mediamatters, CNN, NBC, HuffPost, Truthout, Alternet, Slate, Common Dreams, etc.

Nothing unlike the drivel you'll read from DailyKOS, Mother Jones, Mediamatters, CNN, NBC, HuffPost, Truthout, Alternet, Slate, Common Dreams, etc.

Eh... not all of those are bottom feeders the way this publication seems to be. I don't like cnn much for example, but you won't see an article this bad on it.

I fail to see how this is any different than Texans protesting gay rights. Hell in fact i fail to see how this is any different than most mid western or southern states refusing to accept or believe in LGBT rights.

I'll go even further by asking how this is any different than the black communities protesting and near rioting on video about the confederate flag.

People are intolerant. period.

I rather dislike how the religion or skin colour always seems to be pointed out though when it is an african american or muslim individual via an american media outlet.

Lol. It's horrific when Christian couples that bake wedding cakes refuse lesbians service, but it's "fox news" and no different than "Christians" if Muslims beat a lesbian with a shoe for being LGBT.

Lol. Because Christians only refuse to bake cakes and never bomb abortion clinics and murder doctors, abuse children, run residential schools, should I go on or do you get the point? Both religions need to die a quick death, you're fishing for a double standard that just isn't there, bud.

Lol. Because Christians only refuse to bake cakes and never bomb abortion clinics and murder doctors, abuse children, run residential schools, should I go on or do you get the point? Both religions need to die a quick death, you're fishing for a double standard that just isn't there, bud.

LOL? Not.

How about the non religious eh? Gee - they're not perfect neither. Instead of doing it "for their religion" they do it just for hate.

It's bloody sad is what it really is - and NO side is in the right - if you believe you are than you're just naive and hiding behind "others" problems.

Archived