The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Two Scumbags Rob 7 Year Old Girl

nucklehead

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/vancouver-police-search-for-2-men-who-robbed-7-year-old-girl-at-gunpoint-1.3165265

Two men who robbed a seven-year-old girl at gunpoint after breaking into a home in East Vancouver are being sought by police.

"I don't think this is something that this family will ever forget," said Const. Randy Fincham. "The family is understandably distraught."

Police said the men forced their way through the front door of a home on the 3300 block of Dieppe Drive at 3:30 p.m. PT on June 17.

One of the men was white with a slim build, 25 to 45 years old, with a shaved head and tattoos covering his arms. The other was dark skinned with a thin beard, and between 20 to 30 years old.

Both were wearing reflective vests.

Police said one of the men pointed a gun at the girl and demanded money.

The girl went to the only source of cash that she knew of in the house: a jar of change in her parents' bedroom.

Let's get these losers.

east-vancouver-robbery-suspects.jpg

Well that's disturbing. Putting aside the armed robbery of a child for a minute, am I the only one who is super confused why anyone would commit a robbery wearing high vis clothing? It really doesn't make much sense. You'd think you wouldn't want stand out and have people's eyes drawn to you. They're even vests over normal clothing. How hard is it to take the two seconds to take that off before committing a crime? I don't know why this is bothering me so much but it is.

The bigger question is will our pointless RCMP ever do anything other than give traffic tickets? Let's see how long it takes them to catch these guys- the answer is clear they won't catch them.

Get out on the streets start doing their job I've known lots of cops it's not an easy gig they are doing the best they can.. what the hell is the point in calling them pointless? They do outstanding work. Anyways this story is sick and I'm sure the will find the sum bags some how

The bigger question is will our pointless RCMP ever do anything other than give traffic tickets? Let's see how long it takes them to catch these guys- the answer is clear they won't catch them.

It's good to know that you're an idiot in regards to not just hockey, but seemingly everything.

What does the RCMP have to do with this? It happened in VPD jurisdiction.

If you're going to bash something, don't come across as stupid in doing so.

What does the RCMP have to do with this? It happened in VPD jurisdiction.

If you're going to bash something, don't come across as stupid in doing so.

Don't detract from the topic, they should give traffic tickets to these robbers.

Just a mountain of wrongness here.

Archived