The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[News] Hulk Hogan's racial slurs caught on tape, WWE terminates contract.

Odd.

brookeh2.jpg

I'd be more bothered about how tiny this dude is. She can crush him.

To be fair, he's probably normal size... She's just gigantic.

There are also lots of young racist people. Older people just don't give a f and speak whatever's on their mind.

So my logic about people being more racist historically is flawed (even though it's factually correct), and yet you say definitively that we are all racist and bigots to a varying degree....

People who don't seem racist may be suppressing their "true nature" or they might just not be racist. The latter is just as likely as the former.

People are less racist now because they have more contact with people from different ethnicities. Racism is often a result from segregating yourself from other people and working with people from other races towards a common goal diminishes racism. It does so because people no longer have "out-group homogeneity" mentality. This has been proven by psychology studies...

These young people are not suppressing their "true nature"

http://www.abc.net.au/archives/80days/stories/2012/01/19/3412161.htm

These were some of the worst race riots in australia's history and it was mostly young , drunken morons ....on both sides.

There is a sticker I am seeing on more and more cars , A map of australia with the words eff of we are full in the middle.

Many of these cars have green P plates on them , this means the driver has just got his probationary license and in most cases is 17 or 18 years old.

These were some of the worst race riots in australia's history and it was mostly young , drunken morons ....on both sides.

There is a sticker I am seeing on more and more cars , A map of australia with the words eff of we are full in the middle.

Many of these cars have green P plates on them , this means the driver has just got his probationary license and in most cases is 17 or 18 years old.

There's no denying that there are racist young people today. But they still are less frequent than they would have been in the 1920's.

Saw a sticker on the back glass of a pick up truck.

The sticker was the in the shape of the province of Alberta.

The message was the same.

&^@# off we're full.

In Fairness to the Hulk

Hulk Hogan apologizes for racist rant
Jethro Nededog Today at 2:20 Am
image.jpg

Hulk Hogan, whose real name is Terry Bollea, says that audio transcript of him using the N word was “unacceptable” and doesn’t represent who he is.

“Eight years ago I used offensive language during a conversation,” he said in a statement to People magazine. “It was unacceptable for me to have used that offensive language; there is no excuse for it; and I apologise for having done it.”

The statement arrived after the conversation surfaced via an investigation by The National Enquirer, which reportedly shows the famed wrestler saying the N word repeatedly while discussing his daughter’s boyfriend.

On Friday morning, the WWE terminated Hogan’s employment with them, including his role on WWE’s “Tough Enough.” The wrestling organisation also wiped mentions of Hogan on its website.

Hogan’s statement continued, “This is not who I am. I believe very strongly that every person in the world is important and should not be treated differently based on race, gender, orientation, religious beliefs or otherwise. I am disappointed with myself that I used language that is offensive and inconsistent with my own beliefs.”

Hulk Hogan made the WWE during the 80s and early 90s, so to what degree the WWE can truly separate from him will be interesting.

My guess is, some back room deal is cut to keep paying Hogan and this is all a smokescreen to appease the outraged idiots.

Hulk Hogan made the WWE during the 80s and early 90s, so to what degree the WWE can truly separate from him will be interesting.

My guess is, some back room deal is cut to keep paying Hogan and this is all a smokescreen to appease the outraged idiots.

"Outraged idiots" so you agree with what Hogan has been saying ?

Archived