The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Markus Naslund 6 Point Game 2/25/2003

M A K A V E L I 96

Still my all-time fav player.

Mine too. Bought his jersey. Tried to perfect my shot after his. And I did for the level I was at but I was crap in general so never got really far and wouldn't have anyway being too small. A great improbability for most kids to get anywhere and even more so when you are a smaller player.

Oh man the memories. Miss those guys. It seems like this is what benning is trying to replicate. All those guys have alot of character (linden Morrison naslund and bertuzzi).

I have to disagree. Back then we tried to win with offense. Bertuzzi and Naslund rarely back-checked. Now, even the Sedins are expected to back-check. There is more of a workman like atmosphere now and higher expectations from a defensive standpoint.

I have to disagree. Back then we tried to win with offense. Bertuzzi and Naslund rarely back-checked. Now, even the Sedins are expected to back-check. There is more of a workman like atmosphere now and higher expectations from a defensive standpoint.

I just think it was a different game altogether back then. I was really young so I was unable to see the game like I do now so I could be completely wrong.

Archived