The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

JIM Benning does not know how to trade, PERIOD!

Benning is becoming a version of Don Sweeny, but even Sweeny picked up some skill. Look at the precious trades he Benning made

Kassian (skill and potiental- for a grinder

Bonino and Clendenning (who has potiental and a 2nd pick) For a grinder

what the hell is Jim Benning doing? He is trading away potential and skill for grinders, my god this is only going to get worst. In-fact, Bonino could of got us so much more on the open market at the deadline! Why the hell do we need Sutter and Prust is beyond me, how many grinders is Benning going to trade for, when this team should be rebuilding. You don't need role players and trading away a 2nd rounder in a draft Benning calls deep is unacceptable.

WE SHOULD BE REBUILDING WHAT IS BENNING DOING! You gave away Clendenning a defence who we need, who has potiental!! What's Benning do someone please try to explain it!

the problem is we could of got much more for Clendenning and Bonino I dont know how anyone in their right minds is supporting this move. THEY GAVE AWAY CLENDENNING WTF why did we trade away Forsling than? Benning has lost it.

We should have traded them for BO SANG! That guy is the next Bobby Orr :picard:

Benning is becoming a version of Don Sweeny, but even Sweeny picked up some skill. Look at the precious trades he Benning made

Kassian (skill and potiental- for a grinder

Bonino and Clendenning (who has potiental and a 2nd pick) For a grinder

what the hell is Jim Benning doing? He is trading away potential and skill for grinders, my god this is only going to get worst. In-fact, Bonino could of got us so much more on the open market at the deadline! Why the hell do we need Sutter and Prust is beyond me, how many grinders is Benning going to trade for, when this team should be rebuilding. You don't need role players and trading away a 2nd rounder in a draft Benning calls deep is unacceptable.

WE SHOULD BE REBUILDING WHAT IS BENNING DOING! You gave away Clendenning a defence who we need, who has potiental!! What's Benning do someone please try to explain it!

I agree like wtf why would we trade clendening

People are overrating Clendening. After watching him this season in Utica, he doesn't have the skills to be a PP QB. He'll most likely be a decent bottom pairing puck mover. I'd take Sanguinetti over him. ::D

As for Sutter being a grinder. I'll take a third liner who can score 21 any day.

What he's doing is starting with the base of the rebuild first, which is hard workers like Dorsett, Prust, and Sutter. Guys who can play hard and provide push back to other teams. That creates an environment where we can bring in young guys like Virtanen, Shinkaruk, and Baertschi and have them feel safe on the ice.

Archived