The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

American dentist slaughters Lion

riffraff

i think you missed my point, or you're just being flippant for the sake of it. i was not stating a fact as much as i was an opinion

it is very, very obvious that people are permitted to kill animals, and that animals are treated as second, third, fourth rate living beings by our society

please tell me you're not being serious here. i honestly don't think any rational human would make such a delusional statement.

please tell me you're not being serious here. i honestly don't think any rational human would make such a delusional statement.

There's all sorts of people like that throughout the world. Just enjoy the delicious burger and let him cry for pixel attention.

While we are at it we should throw a little shade at the Trump boys.Donald Jr and Eric..couple of real heros and daddy is running for president...they like trophys too...

TRUMP111_zpsmpak9b7y.jpg

TRUMP2_zpszgefsn2x.jpg

Man that top picture is especially f'd up.

Well. Who knows. Maybe nature gets its due sometime with people like this.

This guy is a real prize..he got fined for killing a Bear illegally in 2006..along with a sexual harassment charge where he paid off his receptionist 127,000 to go away..this guy needs the slammer..I dont doubt for a minute he knew what he was doing..especially when they were trying to hack the transmitter off the dead lion.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/cecil-lion-killer-walter-james-palmer-has-bear-related-felony-n400226

Sounds like a real egotistical narcissist type who gets a boost out of asserting power over others. Seriously lacking in empathy.

The way he went about killing Cecil was cold and callous....to knowingly leave a suffering animal out there for hours? Sick bastard.

To inject some positivity to this thread:

Kudos to all of you out there who have defended nature, rescued and cared for animals, domestics or other.:)

There are agencies involving animal care that do need support. Remember it's good food for your soul.

Archived