The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Palestinian Toddler and Family Burned Alive in Suspected "Price Tag" Attack in West Bank

Warhippy

Exactly - for the same thing is happening in schools in Palestine. Kids being taught to hate Jews.

Remember the story about Israelis killing 4 boys on the beach in Gaza?

Turns out that may not be true - yes, the boys were killed - but supposedly by Hamas.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2014/10/10/claim-the-four-palestinian-boys-killed-on-the-beach-were-not-blown-up-by-israel-but-murdered-by-hamas/

Who knows what the truth really is though...

http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB123275572295011847

Exactly - for the same thing is happening in schools in Palestine. Kids being taught to hate Jews.

Turns out that may not be true - yes, the boys were killed - but supposedly by Hamas.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2014/10/10/claim-the-four-palestinian-boys-killed-on-the-beach-were-not-blown-up-by-israel-but-murdered-by-hamas/

If it was Hamas, you best believe every paper in the country would be writing about it. Ain't nobody is covering up for Hamas in the west.

Lol @ Breitbart

PS. Link's broken too.

If it was Hamas, you best believe every paper in the country would be writing about it. Ain't nobody is covering up for Hamas in the west.

Lol @ Breitbart

PS. Link's broken too.

Yeah, that's why I said "supposedly"....point being that what are we to really believe.

Myself, I think if you could go back in time and stop the 6 day war from happening, none of this would be an issue today.

6daywara.gif

Fixed link:

Please stop, you are making yourself look foolish.

Please stop, you are making yourself look foolish.

Interesting that in a thread that features people calling an entire ethnicity of people of having " utterly twisted minds of those that value wealth and power" you would choose to call out a poster bringing up honest debate foolish.

Interesting that in a thread that features people calling an entire ethnicity of people of having " utterly twisted minds of those that value wealth and power" you would choose to call out a poster bringing up honest debate foolish.

No, I didn't want to get my self into that discussion. As I said in my earlier post everyone on CDC is taking their usual positions regardless of the situation about how this little baby was burned alive.

To bring up these 4 children who died while playing on the beach and trying to spread falsehoods about their death is ridiculous. I don't care who is on the jews' side and who is on the Palestinians. I'm neither Palestinian / muslim nor jewish and I've been around long enough to know this debate is going no where. Just leave the memories of those 4 children out of it. It's clear how they died and to make up lies and quote a far right wing guy like Brietbart is nonsense and uncalled for.

As far as posters calling for killing of entire ppl or eliminating a country, they are idiots. I don't give them my time because they are worthless. Heretic is more intelligent than to bring up these 4 children in this manner.

Honest debate ? Can you provide a sarcastic meme and or Gif to go with that debate ? maybe an emoticon or 2 ?

In many cases that's what seems to constitute debate on this forum nowadays.

No, I didn't want to get my self into that discussion. As I said in my earlier post everyone on CDC is taking their usual positions regardless of the situation about how this little baby was burned alive.

To bring up these 4 children who died while playing on the beach and trying to spread falsehoods about their death is ridiculous. I don't care who is on the jews' side and who is on the Palestinians. I'm neither Palestinian / muslim nor jewish and I've been around long enough to know this debate is going no where. Just leave the memories of those 4 children out of it. It's clear how they died and to make up lies and quote a far right wing guy like Brietbart is nonsense and uncalled for.

As far as posters calling for killing of entire ppl or eliminating a country, they are idiots. I don't give them my time because they are worthless. Heretic is more intelligent than to bring up these 4 children in this manner.

Look, all I'm saying is, there are 3 sides to every story.

Yours, theirs and the truth.

(I don't mean you personally, but that's how the saying goes - sounds better than A's, B's and the truth)

I think the fact that you've all turned this random act of violence that the perpetrators' own mothers would be ashamed of into a political debate is appalling. A few psychopaths threw Molotov cocktails. Most Israelis (including the vast majority of settlers) are disgusted by their actions, as are the Palestinians.

This is just a case of the kind of people who would otherwise be kidnapping and killing their neighbours' pets upgrading to larger targets. Their actions have far less to do with the Israeli-Palestinian conflict than they do with their own murderous tendencies.

Yeah, that's why I said "supposedly"....point being that what are we to really believe.

Myself, I think if you could go back in time and stop the 6 day war from happening, none of this would be an issue today.

6daywara.gif

Lol this pissing match goes a lot further back than that lol.

Religious stupidity is stupid.

One such is that a land that falls under Muslim rule, even briefly, can never again be ceded to non-Muslims. What matters in Islam is control of a land's government, even if the majority of inhabitants are non-Muslims. Khomeinists are not alone in this belief.

Dozens of maps circulate in the Muslim world, showing the extent of Muslim territories lost to the infidel that must be recovered. These include large parts of Russia and Europe, almost a third of China, the whole of India and parts of the Philippines and Thailand.

Yikes.

I had no idea they had such a mandate, at least nothing near as specific.

There were several proven instances of Palestinian rockets landing in Gaza and hitting Paletinians.

I really don't see why the default position should be to shut off all debate and automatically take the stance that makes Israel look as bad as possible.

We've also got posters in get using the state owned Russian Times as a source.

There were several proven instances of Palestinian rockets landing in Gaza and hitting Paletinians.

I really don't see why the default position should be to shut off all debate and automatically take the stance that makes Israel look as bad as possible.

We've also got posters in get using the state owned Russian Times as a source.

So you think its fair to resort to blaming someone else for killing 4 children while its clear who really did it? Nonsense.

Nothing wrong with RT. I read it often and its on my cable tv on Telus. Not much different from CNN or Al Jazeera both of which are on my TV subscription along with BBC , CNNI, MSNBC, FOX, CBC, AND EURO NEWS.

Wolf Blitzer is a former AIPAC spokesman, so he's a zionist, Anderson Cooper is CIA. I think you have a lot to learn about geo politics and how news networks are used by the state. You need to broaden your scope of where you get your news if you think RT is state owned and American news networks are unbiased.

Perhaps Israel adn Palestinian debate is out of reach for you for now.

Look, all I'm saying is, there are 3 sides to every story.

Yours, theirs and the truth.

(I don't mean you personally, but that's how the saying goes - sounds better than A's, B's and the truth)

So what are the other 2 story's to this baby being burned alive and his 4 year old brother being burned and critical along with the parents.

Are you saying some kook on the internet said its the parents them selves who burned the babies?

The whole world including the western media are reporting the facts, Bibi is in the hospital holding press conferences. Abbas is making a plea to the UN and you think they all have it wrong.

Never stated it was an entire ethnicity

"The utterly twisted minds of those that value wealth and power control the world, manipulating facts and history with zero regard for human life."

who's twisting what now ?

So what are the other 2 story's to this baby being burned alive and his 4 year old brother being burned and critical along with the parents.

Are you saying some kook on the internet said its the parents them selves who burned the babies?

The whole world including the western media are reporting the facts, Bibi is in the hospital holding press conferences. Abbas is making a plea to the UN and you think they all have it wrong.

I don't think anyone is disputing the facts in this situation. I don't know where you are getting this from.

Archived