The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Fallout (Sign-Ups Closed; Game is on)

g_bassi13

I don't get why people hate it. Being in a PM means you're mafia unless you have a better explanation.

Or people could avoid it by logging in anonymously...

Could be TP special though too, but yah most of the time people are caught they turn up maf

I could log in anon, but that would be too easy, and I forgot to before this game. So not changing it now cause I'll get lynched either way [:

Anyways. I'm not against being crucified if I actually was seen in a PM, but as BW said anyways, I wasn't, so yeah. I'm good at hiding it anyways as I was Mafia last game and no-one called me on it.

So ye

Yah it's pretty cool actually it's a game for android or iPhone that uses google maps. Basically there are aliens invading and you have to go around collecting this stuff called XM and set up portals at nexus points which are generally found at monuments or significant landmarks.

There are two teams enlightened vs resistance and basically you have missions to complete and have to take control of these nexuses by hacking or attacking them.

I haven't figured it all out yet but at the very least it's a game that gets me off my lazy (but super sexy) ass.

It's time to start getting a consensus going. As far as I can tell I don't see anything suspicious from anyone so far. If nothing comes up we can always go down the route of lynching an inactive player such as Nail.

Also with no sheriff the Tp's are going to have to start generating as much conversation as possible to draw out the mafia or else we won't win this.

Vote Nail

BLA imo

Anyone find this to be a very strange thing to say? Starting to feel the mafia vibes Kryten was talking about.

I think he's referring to a TP alliance, but it's definitely worded in a really strange way. Only reason I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt is because I recall him posting weird $&!# like that in previous games. Unless I'm mixing him up with someone else.

Also with no sheriff the Tp's are going to have to start generating as much conversation as possible to draw out the mafia or else we won't win this.

That's essentially what I meant about TP's not contacting each other.

I agree with Nail being BLA based on him being inactive.

Vote Nail.

Archived