The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Fallout (Sign-Ups Closed; Game is on)

g_bassi13

You seem awfully defensive mate. My vote is also Locked in . Kryten I urge you to read the thread properly since you don't seem like you have been paying attention and make a good decision.

Slightly, yes. I just figure that being the MVP you know all of the ins and outs of the game. The fact that you think I'm mafia because I "confirmed" aladeen was tp, knowing that I only said he came up as not affiliated with the enclave makes me suspicious of you.

No. I don't know what it is. I only got a pm saying I had positive karma last round, granting me a one time investigation that I had to use that round or I'd lose it.

I'm pretty sure that the TP recieve negative karma and the mafia recieve positive karma. I think you just admitted to being mafia lol. GG

Slightly, yes. I just figure that being the MVP you know all of the ins and outs of the game. The fact that you think I'm mafia because I "confirmed" aladeen was tp, knowing that I only said he came up as not affiliated with the enclave makes me suspicious of you.

I've seen investigations that show the SK as SK.

I'm pretty sure that the TP recieve negative karma and the mafia recieve positive karma. I think you just admitted to being mafia lol. GG

The nightfall post says the people of the new republic have gained negative karma, but I don't know what power or powers gained from it. Because I got a positive karma pm, I assume only one person gets a power at a time. I'll have to go back and read the thread to see if anyone else claimed to have received one.

The nightfall post says the people of the new republic have gained negative karma, but I don't know what power or powers gained from it. Because I got a positive karma pm, I assume only one person gets a power at a time. I'll have to go back and read the thread to see if anyone else claimed to have received one.

The people of the new republic are TP. They recieved negative Karma. You're claiming to recieve positive karma. That doesn't make sense. There was also a negative Karma kill used to kill off intoews (mafia). Why wasn't it called a positive karma kill?

The people of the new republic are TP. They recieved negative Karma. You're claiming to recieve positive karma. That doesn't make sense. There was also a negative Karma kill used to kill off intoews (mafia). Why wasn't it called a positive karma kill?

After the previous nightfall the people received positive karma. Then I got a pm saying so and that I had been granted a one time investigation to be used that round. I haven't had any other pms other than BOH asking me to form a tp alliance.

The thing is that the negative karma kill was used to kill off a confirmed mafia member in intoewsables. This proves that the negative karma is affiliated with the townspeople. I assume gbassi allowed the mafia a chance to gain karma too to keep things fair and I'd assume it would be called positive karma.

I think the team that has higher number of people killed in that certain nightfall gain this karma for a chance to even things out.

I'm also guessing that karma can come in the form of kills,saves,investigations,etc... You ended up with a investigation. Since you're mafia, I'd assume it was kind of like the kingpin investigation where the SK shows up as SK. Were you guys working with Aladeen? Why were you trying to protect him?

The thing is that the negative karma kill was used to kill off a confirmed mafia member in intoewsables. This proves that the negative karma is affiliated with the townspeople. I assume gbassi allowed the mafia a chance to gain karma too to keep things fair and I'd assume it would be called positive karma.

I think the team that has higher number of people killed in that certain nightfall gain this karma for a chance to even things out.

I'm also guessing that karma can come in the form of kills,saves,investigations,etc... You ended up with a investigation. Since you're mafia, I'd assume it was kind of like the kingpin investigation where the SK shows up as SK. Were you guys working with Aladeen? Why were you trying to protect him?

I don't know anyone who has recieved negative karma so I don't know what the powers could have been. I'm sure bassi will explain everything at games end.

If aladeen had come up as sk from my investigation I would have outed him in the thread. Like I said, I thought he was tp.

I don't know anyone who has recieved negative karma so I don't know what the powers could have been. I'm sure bassi will explain everything at games end.

If aladeen had come up as sk from my investigation I would have outed him in the thread. Like I said, I thought he was tp.

Go look at how intoews was killed

And I don't get why you killed him last night

I didn't. I tried to get krpten killed. (Sorry krpten I thought you were mafia). Now I'm convinced it's you. Your relentless pursuit to get me killed is too over the top. I'm driving home now. If you're still here in half an hour we can continue this. Otherwise, we'll see how it shakes out in the morning.

You were right about negative karma. I just recieved it. I can role block this round. This is the first time I've had it. It would have went to me or krpten so you are definitely the last mafia.

You were right about negative karma. I just recieved it. I can role block this round. This is the first time I've had it. It would have went to me or krpten so you are definitely the last mafia.

What? I recieved a free doc save tonight (neg karma). I'm pretty sure only 1 person can recieve it per day and it can't be stored. Also you got positive karma before and now you get negative karma? That doesn't make sense at all. Seems like you're just to cover up for the positive karma slip up

What? I recieved a free doc save tonight (neg karma). I'm pretty sure only 1 person can recieve it per day and it can't be stored. Also you got positive karma before and now you get negative karma? That doesn't make sense at all. Seems like you're just to cover up for the positive karma slip up

Last night instead of tonight***

Archived