The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Fallout (Sign-Ups Closed; Game is on)

g_bassi13

Why aren't I signed up? What do I have to do? Post in gifs? Geez

Also I should note I probably won't be as active as usual... for reasons I am unable to discuss presently.

I suppose I should've taken your "Vote Pervirtanen" post as a sign up. My apologies.

You should definitely try it. Fallout 3 that is. The first two are completely different from the 3 newest ones.

I'd recommend New Vegas if anything, though it maybe presumes more about your understanding of the lore and world. Fallout 3 is far more introductory, though there's just not as much to see, do, and control as New Vegas.

I'd recommend New Vegas if anything, though it maybe presumes more about your understanding of the lore and world. Fallout 3 is far more introductory, though there's just not as much to see, do, and control as New Vegas.

Well said

That's ok gbassi don't be sorry... Just don't let it happen again

I suppose I should've taken your "Vote Pervirtanen" post as a sign up. My apologies.

Archived