The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Fallout (Sign-Ups Closed; Game is on)

g_bassi13

So I'm gonna go out on a limb and say as a host... I've noticed... that mafia are always quit in the first round...

Sign-up

1) Virtanen87
2) Fox Mulder
3) Beluga Whale
4) Time Lord
5) Go Faulk Yourself
6) TheJazz97
7) Dral
8) BaerOxHitman
9) Kryten
10) Zfetch
11) Intoewsables
12) JohnLocke
13) Baka
14) King Heffy
15) Nail3738
16) HashtagNucks

17) One One Two

18) Horvat
19) ilduce39
20) Kakanucks
21) Aladeen
22) MikeyBoy44

Jazz

BOH

MB44

haven't said nothing.....

unvote vote for MB44

and yeah, Vig should totally come out

vote DJJizzyJazz

his lack of posting makes me think he's changing his game up, trying to come off as less suspicious in the first rounds.

therefore he is mafia.

Shoot is that what they put on the program? I was supposed to be DJ Jazzy Jizz... my parents won't like this

In all honesty, I've just been busy, and I'll be busy for a little while. I just hope my internet doesn't blow out this game.

Also, I've been getting addicted to StrangerMeetup and Chat Roulette, so that doesn't help my activity levels either.

People shouldn't jump to conclusions about quiet people in the first round - sometimes they like observing w/o getting involved.

So just so I am getting this straight 11269 and feltchy both claim to have artifacts? If the artifact = Medkit and there were 2 wouldn't one go to the maf and one to town?

What the frack is an artifact?

Unvote Ala Sheen he has come to terms

Shoot is that what they put on the program? I was supposed to be DJ Jazzy Jizz... my parents won't like this

In all honesty, I've just been busy, and I'll be busy for a little while. I just hope my internet doesn't blow out this game.

Also, I've been getting addicted to StrangerMeetup and Chat Roulette, so that doesn't help my activity levels either.

People shouldn't jump to conclusions about quiet people in the first round - sometimes they like observing w/o getting involved.

Your parents are ok with DJJizzyJazz but not DJJazzyJizz?

I'm not familiar with StrangerMeetup or Chat Roulette but I'll assume that Aladeen is also involved. You kids these days...

Unvote

So I'm gonna go out on a limb and say as a host... I've noticed... that mafia are always quit in the first round...

Jazz

BOH

MB44

haven't said nothing.....

unvote vote for MB44

and yeah, Vig should totally come out

double negative means I have said stuff..... I'm tp.

what else is there to say besides jizzy jazzy whatever he said

cause you know, there aren't any dicks there.

Your parents are ok with DJJizzyJazz but not DJJazzyJizz?

I'm not familiar with StrangerMeetup or Chat Roulette but I'll assume that Aladeen is also involved. You kids these days...

Unvote

Aladeen lives on chat roulette I assume

Archived