The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Fallout (Sign-Ups Closed; Game is on)

g_bassi13

I kind of think that's just how he plays, if I recall correctly. Hard to tell with new players sometimes.

Can we get a vote count? Just realized nightfall is tonight so I should probably try and find a real vote to place.

Certainly possible but IMO he seems to be playing similarly to when we were mafia teammates. Since I refuse to join the Aladeen bandwagon which picked up way too fast with no evidence , I am voting for BaerOx. GFY gets a pass for now because I am not a fan of lynching for PM viewing but he should def be watched. Either way, the Aladeen bandwagon stinks IMO.

Vote Tally

Go Faulk Yourself (5) - JohnLocke, BaerOxHitman, Beluga Whale, thejazz97, HashtagNucks
Dral (2) - One One Two, Nail3738
Aladeen (1) - Mikeyboy44

Zfetch (1) - King Heffy

Nail3738 (1) - Intoewsables

Mikeyboy44 (1) - Dral

BaerOxHitman (1) - Kryten

Certainly possible but IMO he seems to be playing similarly to when we were mafia teammates. Since I refuse to join the Aladeen bandwagon which picked up way too fast with no evidence , I am voting for BaerOx. GFY gets a pass for now because I am not a fan of lynching for PM viewing but he should def be watched. Either way, the Aladeen bandwagon stinks IMO.

Nah. These are mafia vibes:

Well my defense was 3 sentences, aside for my reasoning to vote. Virt voted for me cause of "vibes". To me he's trying to start a bandwagon and it's working. Otherwise I have no reason to be suspicious of anybody.

Especially with Virt getting votes almost instantly he's probably trying to divert attention away from himself. It should be known from last game I like to be active in games.

You have a good point, though. My response would be; if you were TP and had votes against you, would you not defend yourself? Just my opinion.

Anyways I'm working so I can only check back every now and then today.

Got lynched night one :lol:

Vote Tally

Go Faulk Yourself (5) - JohnLocke, BaerOxHitman, Beluga Whale, thejazz97, HashtagNucks
Dral (2) - One One Two, Nail3738
Aladeen (1) - Mikeyboy44

Zfetch (1) - King Heffy

Nail3738 (1) - Intoewsables

Mikeyboy44 (1) - Dral

BaerOxHitman (1) - Kryten

Odd vote count. My only thought is that Mafia are communicating, and banding together to vote GFY. Obviously TP haven't all contacted each other hence the spread out votes.

Unvote

Will decide who to vote for later.

This is fair. I'm not going to hold it against anyone for looking for a legitimate round one vote.

I think Kryten's a mafioso.

Why?

Vote MikeyBoy44. Don't like his Aladeen vote at all.

vote MB gonna have to agree with toews here didn't like your vote one bit, of course it was for me so I have the best reason not to like it. But really you're voting me cause I haven't been more helpful the first round here? I said I would be busy, I asked about clarification about the artifacts, in fact I feel that everyone else has increased their joke posts as I have decreased mine.

But the votes for GFY are acceptable?

I HATE HATE HATE the "catching in a PM" technique with the fiery passion of a thousand burning suns, but unfortunately I can't deny that it has some legitimacy. Especially as a round one vote.

Your post just happened to stick out to me as one that read kind of weird.

I HATE HATE HATE the "catching in a PM" technique with the fiery passion of a thousand burning suns, but unfortunately I can't deny that it has some legitimacy. Especially as a round one vote.

Your post just happened to stick out to me as one that read kind of weird.

GFY explained it, hot cyber man lovin PMs are a legit excuse in my books. Maybe Baka can Baka up GFYs story that he was Baka uping dat ass fo GFY in a PM

Archived