The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Brandon Sutter nickname

Shink

I don't know if you intended it this way, but that's a bit insulting. What do we care what he's paid? Really, all these guys are paid crazy amounts, so they could all use your suggested nickname.

??? Pretty common saying when one gets a windfall... Just a bit of humor, when we get our bonus's at work there are quite a few "your buyin" "I'm buyin" comments. Need to take a chill pill bro no offense... :P

LOL Flat Stanley. I can kind of see the resemblance.

I like these kinds of nonsensical but outlandish nicknames (e.g. Honey Badger, Great Eight, Latvian Locomotive, Beast Mode) compared to just "_____y" or "_____er". Those are too lazy.

Did you know the honey badger is one little tough mofo? It will fight any thing, at any time. I don't get why Hansen was called that?

Hansen was named that because a Honey Badger thrashes and chews into a bee hive for honey and ignores the stinging and swarming all around it. Similar to Hansen's game where her forechecka relentlessly and digs at the puck and protects it in the corner, he doesn't care about all the slashing and shoving and 'swarm' of players around him. He just goes for it. Then he curls out of the corner and his outside edges and scores!

Hansen was named that because a Honey Badger thrashes and chews into a bee hive for honey and ignores the stinging and swarming all around it. Similar to Hansen's game where her forechecka relentlessly and digs at the puck and protects it in the corner, he doesn't care about all the slashing and shoving and 'swarm' of players around him. He just goes for it. Then he curls out of the corner and his outside edges and scores!

Awesome! I love it. Thanks. I'm still smiling.

I have always liked him, and know I can explain why.

You obviously know VERY little about that family.

You obviously don't know that when Rich, Ron, Brian, Brent and Duane played the average NHL salary was a fraction of what it is now.

I'd say you know less than VERY little.

You obviously don't know that when Rich, Ron, Brian, Brent and Duane played the average NHL salary was a fraction of what it is now.

I'd say you know less than VERY little.

they've probably made more farming than playing hockey.

Archived